If foods can create to raise the degrees of triglycerides in the body, there have to be foods that will certainly decrease triglycerides, also. Life does function by doing this, does not it? If there’s daytime, there need to be nighttime. So if it’s what you consume that creates your triglycerides to skyrocket, it just makes good sense to make use of foods as your tool to bring the number back to regular. However you could be […]Read more
Category Archives: Articles
He was the best basketball gamer and also potentially the best professional athlete that ever before lived. The 63-year-old Wilt Chamberlain was reported to have actually passed away of a cardiac arrest, however that informs you absolutely nothing. You are intended to ask why the globe’s biggest professional athlete would certainly pass away of a cardiovascular disease? He was born in 1936, in Philadelphia. He was 6-11 when he went into Philadelphia’s Overbrook High School, led them […]Read more
Does Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) have any kind of poor negative effects? Does it help weight reduction? CLA has actually been cost years as a weight loss supplement based upon the weight-loss as well as body structure (i.e. shedding fat and also getting muscle mass) adjustments seen in researches utilizing computer mice as well as rats. Does is operate in people? Much more lately study in people has actually revealed that it can be made use of […]Read more
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory autoimmune condition identified by the development of granuloma, largely in the lungs. It can influence any kind of body organ in the body. In this post we will certainly check into sarcoidosis with heart participation, the fundamental truths yet likewise the amazing information in the therapy of the condition. Regularity of heart sarcoidosis It was initially approximated that 5 in every hundred individuals with sarcoidosis creates heart participation. Yet lately, there have actually […]Read more
Intriguing due to the fact that it is based on the individual’s blood kind. As well as for the record, there is even no evidence that blood kind influences nutritional demands. The race to physical fitness gets on as well as a lot of individuals are getting involved in the band wagon. Some people do it to attain a sexy body, some people just do it due to the fact that they are shamed with the body […]Read more
Adult-onset diabetes (Type II Diabetes Mellitus) has an insidious cause that most conventional doctors know nothing about: the mind and emotions. This cause is well-known in metaphysical circles and it is common knowledge there that to remove the cause is to cure the disease. To determine what could have caused your own diabetes, look back to when it started. What was going on in your life at that time? Be really honest with yourself and look deeply […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: What You Should Expect Having Open Heart Surgery: A Patient’s Perspective
Having open heart surgery can be frightening, but sometimes there is no other choice. Heart surgery can resolve various heart conditions that would otherwise be fatal. There are various solutions to correct defective heart valves, repair aneurysms, unclog or bypass arteries, implant stents, and in the most critical cases replace an entire heart. Some people are diagnosed with a heart condition and plan their open heart surgery on their terms while others are subjected to emergency surgery […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: Fruits For Diabetics – Learn Which Fruits Diabetics Should Eat and How to Eat Them
Should Diabetics Eat Fruit? This is a tricky question. On the one hand, most of the calories in fruit come from carbohydrates which of course is something diabetics have to watch very closely or their blood sugar may spike. Additionally, most fruits have a high glycemic index compared to low carb high protein foods. On the other hand, some fruits are extremely high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber if eaten in their unadulterated raw form. There […]Read more
What is a stroke? Our brains are so complex, and the way they work is still such a mystery. It is not surprising that most of us go about our day without giving them much of a second thought. That all changes if you have a stroke. A stroke is an interruption of the blood flow within your brain that causes the death of brain cells. There are two ways this can happen: A blood clot can […]Read more
Sometimes people forget that a heart attack is a really major event. It can often be caused by heart disease, but also can be the result of surgery gone wrong or after a loss of blood, such as after an accident. Society as a whole is pretty ignorant about heart issues, even though heart problems are the UK’s biggest single killer; we all buy in to the myth that you have an attack, you convalesce, you return […]Read more
Diabetic neuropathy is one of the very serious complications of diabetes and it cannot be reversed. Thousands of diabetes patients who neglected their condition due to being unaware or just plain negligence have ended up with this severe problem. When the blood sugar levels in your body are too high, the body sends out signals. If these signals are routinely neglected and no attempt is made at getting the diabetes in check, in a matter of time, the […]Read more
There are several complications that can result from uncontrolled diabetes. Amputations, coma, nerve damage, etc. are all diabetes related complications. One of the most feared complications is blindness due to diabetes. It is a fact that 60 percent of blindness in the US are caused by diabetes. Diabetes is caused by insufficient insulin production or just a lack or cellular response to insulin. The cells need to absorb the glucose in the blood so that it can […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: Heart Disease – What Is The Difference Between Organic Heart Disease And Degenerative Heart Disease?
Although Heart Disease is the main cause of death in the Western World it is amazing how little the general public actually know about it. For example very few people realize that there isn’t just one type of Heart Disease. In fact there are at least ten different types and these fall into two distinct categories – Organic and Degenerative. The major difference between Organic and Degenerative Heart Disease is their causes. Organic refers to a situation […]Read more
Video games have been in the market for the last 35 years. They are a unique form of leisure because they encourage players to be part of the game’s characters. This, however, has both positive and negative effects on the player. Several studies have been published that explore the effects of video games on heart rate. In this article, I have tried to summarize the research conducted into the effects of video games on individual’s heart rate. […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.