Our product review for Prodigy Autocode Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring Meter
Prodigy AutoCode Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit – 4 Languages
How to teach a visually impaired person to use the Prodigy AutoCode® talking blood glucose meter
How To Test Blood Sugar | How To Use Glucometer | How To Check Blood Glucose | (2018)
Prodigy Voice Talking Blood Glucose Monitor Kit
Prodigy Glucose Testing meter
Prodigy Voice Talking Glucose Meter for Blind Diabetics
Prodigy Voice Blood Glucose Monitor
Prodigy Autocode Test Strips 100 Count
Companion talking glucose meter
Total Independence The Prodigy Voice meter is fully audible from setup to testing, and provides results in seven seconds. The Prodigy Voice requires no coding simply insert the test strip into the test strip slot and the meter powers on automatically. Our raised, imprinted buttons make it easy to navigate. The repeat button replays the last message or test result. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The Prodigy Voice has 450 audible test-memory.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5 x 2.5 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002JLEXFQ
- Item model number: 0038484051850
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required.