Our product review for Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with WHO Indicator and Large LCD Screen for 2 Users(2 * 90 Storage), Automatic Electronic Monitor with Portable Bag for Home use(Bracelet 22 cm–42 cm)
Automatic Health Monitor—Keep Track of Your Health Condition
This blood pressure log records up to 180 records, 90 per user and give a clearer understanding of blood pressure. Each record is shown with a date and time stamp for simple tracking.
Long Adjustable Cuff- No Matter What Your Arm Size !
Thick or thin,long or shot— it doesn't matter what size of arm you have, this monitor will fit your arm size. It is 22-42 cm.
Helpful Blood Pressure Measurement Steps
1. sit quietly and relax for 5 minutes, please be in an upright position with legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor.
2. straighten your arm (same side of the body as your heart) with palm facing upwards.
3. put the cuff's tube off-center towards the inner side of the arm and close the cuff. The cuff shouldn't be too tight or loose.
4. take 2-3 deep breaths before the measurement. Relax, support your arm on a table, and then press 'Start'.
5. the monitor will display the results 15 seconds later. Then you can know your blood pressure and health condition. If you want to measurement again, please do it 3 minutes later.
What you can get:
1 X Blood Pressure Monitor
1 X Cuff
1 X User Manual