Product review for Magnificent Magnesium: A Perfect Nutrient for Optimal Heart Health, Brain Health, Muscular Health and Even Blood Sugar Control
Food as Medicine | Michael Greger, M.D. | TEDxSedona
Dr. Joseph Mercola Discusses Enhancing Your Mitochondria – CHTV 115
Using Spore-based Probiotics (Sporebiotics) to Improve Your Health – Podcast #157
Enagic UKON Webinar by Holistic Nutritionist Antonina + Water Sommelier Christina
Mind the Matrix FULL FILM EN/NL/ES/DE/FR/PT
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne | Part 1 of 2 | Audiobook with subtitles
Правда ли, что протеин приводит к импотенции?
Творог на ночь. Польза и вред творога
Правда ли, что занятия с отягощением (штанга) садит рост?
Быстрые гликолитические (белые) и медленные окислительные (красные) мышечные волокна
Have you ever wondered about the benefits of magnesium. Whether you are suffering from muscle pains, migraines, arthritis or fatigue magnesium could just be what you are looking for. This book will take you through all you need to know about magnesium, some of which includes:
1) What Magnesium Is;
2) Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency;
3) Causes and Risk Factors of Magnesium Deficiency;
4) Types of Supplemental Magnesium;
5) Best Times to Take Magnesium;
6) Optimal Intakes of Magnesium;
7) Toxicity of Magnesium;
8) Testing for Magnesium;
9) Nutritional Sources of Magnesium;
10) Supplements to be taken with Magnesium;
11) Supplements to avoid taking with Magnesium;
12) How Medications affect Magnesium and Vice Versa;
13) Safety during pregnancy;
14) Magnesium and athletes;
15) Magnesium and the elderly;
16) Magnesium and alcohol;
17) 21 different conditions that are helped with magnesium. I go into information on that condition as well as a research study confirming what I have said.
18) A summary checklist of what you can do today to ensure you optimise your magnesium absorption.
19) A Conclusion including 3 places you can get magnesium and how you can help by giving testimonials; and
20) A combination of 24 scientific research references and 26 website references.
Plus, I am always open to input. I will consistently update this ebook and by purchasing it you will get all revised editions based on latest research.
- File Size: 981 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publisher: Naturopath Jen; 4 edition (February 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T82VAFK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled