Recommended Product: Vascular Medicine: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
With authoritative coverage of everything from recent discoveries in the field of vascular biology to recent clinical trials and evidence-based treatment strategies, Vascular Medicine, 3rd Edition, is your go-to resource for improving your patients’ cardiovascular health. Part of the Braunwald family of renowned cardiology references, this updated volume integrates a contemporary understanding of vascular biology with a thorough review of clinical vascular diseases, making it an ideal reference for vascular medicine specialists, general cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and interventional radiologists.
- Incorporates technologic advances in vascular imaging – including ultrasound, MRI, CTA, and catheter-based angiography – along with more than 230 new figures, providing an up-to-date and complete view of the vascular system and vascular diseases.
- Covers novel antithrombotic therapies for peripheral artery disease and venous thromboemboism, advances in endovascular interventions for aortic aneurysms, and today’s best surgical treatments for vascular diseases.
- Includes seven new chapters: Pathobiology of Aortic Aneurysms; Pathobiology and Assessment of Cardiovascular Fibrosis; Large Vessel Vasculitis; Medium and Small Vessel Vasculitis; Epidemiology and Prognosis of Venous Thromboembolic Disease; Fibromuscular Dysplasia; and Dermatologic Manifestations of Vascular Disease.
- Discusses methods for aggressive patient management and disease prevention to ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
- Keeps you current with ACC/AHA and ECC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices