CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: 125
Recommended Product: The Heart Healthy Cookbook for Two: 125 Perfectly Portioned Low Sodium, Low Fat Recipes
buy now $14.44 Perfectly portioned recipes for two healthy hearts. When cooking with heart health in mind, portion sizes are just as important as ingredients. This heart healthy cookbook saves you the guesswork of what and how much to eat with perfectly portioned recipes just for two. Cardiac dietician and renowned nutrition expert, Jennifer Koslo, serves up guilt-free meals that are low on sodium and fat, but high on flavor―for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Complete with a […]Read more
Recommended Product: Prothotic Pressure Relief Insoles * The Original Foot Pain Relief Insole designed for Aching, Swollen, Diabetic or Sore Arthritic Feet! (D- Wm (11 – 12.5) – Mn (9 – 10.5))
buy now $22.00 These Insoles Are As Good As It Gets If you are anyone plagued by feet troubles, then investing in a reliable pair of insoles can transform your daily life. A host of medical conditions, including, but not limited to: > Diabetes; > Arthritis; > Plantar Fasciitis; > Gout; > And Other Foot-Related Issues call for more than just purchasing reliable footwear. Adding an extra protective layer between your feet and shoes will not only […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook: Over 125 Delicious, Life-Changing, Plant-Based Recipes
buy now $14.88 The long-awaited cookbook companion to the revolutionary New York Times bestseller Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease. T. Colin Campbell is just one of the many supporters of Caldwell B. Esselstyn’s bestseller, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease. The plant-based nutrition plan Dr. Esselstyn advocates based on his twenty-year nutritional study—the most comprehensive of its kind—is proven to stop and reverse even advanced coronary disease, and more than 336,000 readers have benefited from the revolutionary regimen so far, including Samuel L. […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetic Kitchen Gourmet Chocolate Brownie Mix Makes The Moistest, Fudgiest Brownies Ever Gluten-Free, High-Fiber, Low-Carb, No Artificial Sweeteners or Sugar Alcohols (12.5 OZ)
buy now $12.99 Tastes So Good Your Friends Will Never Guess They’re Diabetic and Gluten-Free Everyone loves a good brownie but most brownies will spike blood sugar and don’t always have the healthiest of ingredients. These are absolutely the chewiest, moistest, fudgiest brownies ever! And you can eat them (in moderation) without a care in the world as to how it might affect your health… or your waistline… or your blood sugar! Just imagine the deep rich […]Read more
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.
- Exercise may help people with cardiovascular disease the mostResearchers uncover evidence suggesting that people with cardiovascular disease reap even greater benefits from exercise than healthy individuals.