buy now $45.17 A little bladder leak at the wrong time can really put a damper on your day. So why let it happen? With Poise, you can give yourself one less thing to worry about. Our products are designed specifically for LBL and provide discreet and worry-free protection, whenever you need it. You’ll find there’s finally something designed to meet your individual needs. And that means you can get on with what’s really important in your […]Read more
Tag Archives: 45
Recommended Product: Loveloveu 18 X 18 Inches / 45 By 45 Cm Skull Cushion Cases ,two Sides Ornament And Gift To Saloon,home,lounge,monther,festival,play Room
buy now $9.94 Our pursuit is 100% customer satisfaction, please contact us if you have any questions. Your cushion in this case will also look great on the dresser or even in the car. Do not soak and bleach. All fabric edges are sewn with zigzag overlock stitch to prevent fray and ensure durability. A Perfect item to decorate your room, sofa, cars and chairs, ect. Tumble dry with gentle cycle and no heat. Best For Home […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.