If foods can create to raise the degrees of triglycerides in the body, there have to be foods that will certainly decrease triglycerides, also. Life does function by doing this, does not it? If there’s daytime, there need to be nighttime. So if it’s what you consume that creates your triglycerides to skyrocket, it just makes good sense to make use of foods as your tool to bring the number back to regular. However you could be […]Read more
Tag Archives: Article
He was the best basketball gamer and also potentially the best professional athlete that ever before lived. The 63-year-old Wilt Chamberlain was reported to have actually passed away of a cardiac arrest, however that informs you absolutely nothing. You are intended to ask why the globe’s biggest professional athlete would certainly pass away of a cardiovascular disease? He was born in 1936, in Philadelphia. He was 6-11 when he went into Philadelphia’s Overbrook High School, led them […]Read more
Does Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) have any kind of poor negative effects? Does it help weight reduction? CLA has actually been cost years as a weight loss supplement based upon the weight-loss as well as body structure (i.e. shedding fat and also getting muscle mass) adjustments seen in researches utilizing computer mice as well as rats. Does is operate in people? Much more lately study in people has actually revealed that it can be made use of […]Read more
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory autoimmune condition identified by the development of granuloma, largely in the lungs. It can influence any kind of body organ in the body. In this post we will certainly check into sarcoidosis with heart participation, the fundamental truths yet likewise the amazing information in the therapy of the condition. Regularity of heart sarcoidosis It was initially approximated that 5 in every hundred individuals with sarcoidosis creates heart participation. Yet lately, there have actually […]Read more
Adult-onset diabetes (Type II Diabetes Mellitus) has an insidious cause that most conventional doctors know nothing about: the mind and emotions. This cause is well-known in metaphysical circles and it is common knowledge there that to remove the cause is to cure the disease. To determine what could have caused your own diabetes, look back to when it started. What was going on in your life at that time? Be really honest with yourself and look deeply […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: What You Should Expect Having Open Heart Surgery: A Patient’s Perspective
Having open heart surgery can be frightening, but sometimes there is no other choice. Heart surgery can resolve various heart conditions that would otherwise be fatal. There are various solutions to correct defective heart valves, repair aneurysms, unclog or bypass arteries, implant stents, and in the most critical cases replace an entire heart. Some people are diagnosed with a heart condition and plan their open heart surgery on their terms while others are subjected to emergency surgery […]Read more
Cayenne pepper is one of the most powerful and beneficial herbs known to mankind, but unfortunately very few know of its efficacy. Cayenne pepper and heart health should be synonymous for anyone with heart disease or cardiovascular issues but it is not. Due to the power and might of Big Pharma and their unholy alliance with the United States government, many Americans are simply unaware of natural herbs that can dramatically improve their heart health. “If this […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: Fruits For Diabetics – Learn Which Fruits Diabetics Should Eat and How to Eat Them
Should Diabetics Eat Fruit? This is a tricky question. On the one hand, most of the calories in fruit come from carbohydrates which of course is something diabetics have to watch very closely or their blood sugar may spike. Additionally, most fruits have a high glycemic index compared to low carb high protein foods. On the other hand, some fruits are extremely high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber if eaten in their unadulterated raw form. There […]Read more
Has your dog just been diagnosed with a heart complaint? Don’t despair! Although heart disease in dogs is incurable, it can be managed and in some cases much of the damage can be reversed. There are natural remedies and herbs for dogs that can help prevent heart disease and improve the health of dogs who may have already sustained some heart damage. So let’s have a look at how we can do this. Prevention is definitely better […]Read more
Sometimes people forget that a heart attack is a really major event. It can often be caused by heart disease, but also can be the result of surgery gone wrong or after a loss of blood, such as after an accident. Society as a whole is pretty ignorant about heart issues, even though heart problems are the UK’s biggest single killer; we all buy in to the myth that you have an attack, you convalesce, you return […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: Heart Disease – What Is The Difference Between Organic Heart Disease And Degenerative Heart Disease?
Although Heart Disease is the main cause of death in the Western World it is amazing how little the general public actually know about it. For example very few people realize that there isn’t just one type of Heart Disease. In fact there are at least ten different types and these fall into two distinct categories – Organic and Degenerative. The major difference between Organic and Degenerative Heart Disease is their causes. Organic refers to a situation […]Read more
Video games have been in the market for the last 35 years. They are a unique form of leisure because they encourage players to be part of the game’s characters. This, however, has both positive and negative effects on the player. Several studies have been published that explore the effects of video games on heart rate. In this article, I have tried to summarize the research conducted into the effects of video games on individual’s heart rate. […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.