CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: Athletic
#1-Nearly two dozen discussion topics relating to carbohydrates and why they are indeed essential for every single athlete regardless of their sport type. It’s about time to put all of this nonsense to rest that carbs are bad for you, or that they make you fat, slow, and unhealthy! Carbohydrates are a very reliable source…Read more
Recommended Product: SB SOX Compression Socks (20-30mmHg) for Men & Women – Best Stockings for Running, Medical, Athletic, Edema, Diabetic, Varicose Veins, Travel, Pregnancy, Shin Splints, Nursing. (White/Black, X-Large)
buy now $29.95 NEWLY LAUNCHED PREMIUM COMPRESSION SOCKS from SB SOX “SB SOX offer the most complete package…” “…great quality socks, low price, free e-book, free wristband, 100% money back guarantee, and a very strong social media presence…” “…unmatched value provided to the consumer with each purchase…” YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST, MOST COMPLETE COMPRESSION SOCK BRAND IS FINALLY OVER! SB SOX use elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to […]Read more
Recommended Product: 7 Pairs Compression Socks For Women and Men – Best Medical, Nursing, for Running, Athletic, Edema, Diabetic, Varicose Veins, Travel, Pregnancy & Maternity – 15-20mmHg, Large / X-Large, Assorted 2
buy now $21.76 6 pairs with 6 color options, knee high compression socks packaged with Just Trendy gift box. Whether you are mom, a office worker, shop worker or an athlete wanting to excel with better body conditioning or someone dealing with pains, supporting proper blood flow to your feet is of utmost importance. Our Foot Compression socks help to keep blood flowing to boost athletic performance and alleviate pain due to a number of conditions. These […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.