Dear Friend, I’m Mark Nicholson a cognitive therapist and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner; I use rapid methods to assist my clients get the results they want e.g. to stop smoking, lose weight, and banish phobias, anxiety, and stress Like the many hundred people whom I have helped in private practice over the last 10 years…Read more
Tag Archives: Audio
Product review for The Anti-Inflammation Zone CD: Reversing the Silent Epidemic That’s Destroying Our Health
Reviews of The Anti-Inflammation Zone CD: Reversing the Silent Epidemic That’s Destroying Our Health. The Anti-Inflammation Zone CD: Reversing the Silent Epidemic That's Destroying Our Health [Barry Sears] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. No one is immune from silent inflammation — a condition that occurs when the body's natural immune system goes awry — the underlying factor behind the development of these dreaded diseases and more: • Heart Disease • Cancer • Dementia • Arthritis • Diabetes Dr. Barry Sears reveals how to combat silent inflammation in order to reduce your risk of each disease and condition — and how to reverse it if you have it already. His amazing new research shows that following the Zone dietary plan. Buy online at Heart Health website.Read more
Product review for Blood Pressure Down: The 10-Step Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure in 4 Weeks–Without Prescription Drugs
Reviews of Blood Pressure Down: The 10-Step Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure in 4 Weeks–Without Prescription Drugs. Blood Pressure Down: The 10-Step Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure in 4 Weeks–Without Prescription Drugs [Janet Bond Brill PhD RD LDN, Virginia Wolf, MD Emil M. deGoma] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. If you have high blood pressure, you're not alone: nearly a third of adult Americans have been diagnosed with hypertension. Buy online at Heart Health website.Read more
THE MANAGEMENT OF GRIEF “When my husband died, I was lost. I couldn’t eat, sleep, or get through a shift at work without crying… I couldn’t even bear to go in his closet.” “When our daughter was killed in a car accident, we didn’t know where to turn for help.” “After learning more about coping…Read more
You are not allowed to access this address. If the error persists, please contact the website webmaster. If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there. Common reasons for this error are: Incorrect file/directory permissions: Below…Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.