buy now $12.99 Lotus Touch Essential Oil Blends, 10 ml – Enhance your treatments with these pure essential oil blends. Each is a combination of pure, therapeutic grade single-note essential oils. No additives, impurities or fillers. These blends may help your clients with allergies, stress, headaches and more. Available in multiple scents.Pure, therapeutic grade essential oilsNo additives, impurities or fillersThese blends may help your clients with allergies, stress, headaches and moreOil is triple tested by independent testing […]Read more
Tag Archives: Blend
Recommended Product: Liver Support Supplement to Cleanse & Detox – Natural Non-Gmo Herbal Blend with Milk Thistle + Artichoke Extract + Turmeric + Ginger + Beet Root + Alfalfa + Zinc + Choline + Grape Seed + Celery Seed
buy now $21.99 Improve your liver function with VIMERSON HEALTH LIVER SUPPORT! This advanced supplement improves liver health and function. It contains MILK THISTLE, which protects the liver against alcohol-related effects. The Beetroot, Artichoke extract, Chicory root, and Jujube seed ingredients aid in CLEANSING AND DETOXIFYING THE LIVER, keeping it in great condition. This vegetarian supplement contains natural and pure organic ingredients, including Milk Thistle, N-acetyl Cysteine, Zinc, Beetroot, Artichoke seed extract, Chanca Piedra extract, Dandelion, Chicory […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.