Dear weight loss and health enthusiast: Can you love to have your healthy and slim body, not for one or two years, but for your whole life? Can you love to have a slim waist and a beautiful body that you desperately desire, not for few weeks or few months, but for the rest of…Read more
Tag Archives: Build
Recommended Product: Alpha Boost Testosterone Booster for Strength and Energy, Over The Counter Male Enhancement Pills that Build Muscle Fast, Boost Libido and Burn Fat
buy now $19.97 Not all testosterone supplements are created equal. In an industry that is saturated with under-dosed, mass produced products that don’t work and are all the same, Alpha-Boost sets a new standard for potency and quality. Containing only premium, pharmaceutical grade ingredients, each serving of Alpha Boost is packed with an explosive 1484mg of our unique and original herbal Male Enhancement formula, developed by real scientists with your health, energy and performance in mind. Testosterone […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Doctor’s Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart
buy now $19.08 Over 900,000 Americans a year are dying of heart disease – and the numbers are rising. Our current diet and exercise strategies have failed to find a solution. According to Al Sears, M. D., it’s time to abandon the Modern Gospel of low-fat food and long-duration exercise as a path to heart health. We need the very opposite: heart disease continues to be America’s biggest killer – and obesity has reached epidemic proportions – […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.