buy now $25.92 It’s the family friendly game of organ harvesting! The object of OrganATTACK is to remove your opponents’ organs before they remove yours. The last person to still have at least one organ is the winner! Use related afflictions to attack your opponents (for example, playing Gallstones on Gallbladder or Thyroiditis on Thyroid). The game requires absolutely no medical knowledge and only takes about one round to learn. OrganATTACK was produced thanks to the help […]Read more
Tag Archives: Card
Recommended Product: MyIDDr – Engraved Diabetes Type II Small & Light Medical Alert Bracelet, Stainless Steel, ID Card Incd
buy now $21.99 This small O-link Diabetes Type II medical alert bracelet is stylish, super cute and a great compliment to any outfit. This medical alert bracelet is fashioned with very small and light weight O-links. The front of the ID is depressed in order to protect the medical symbol and improve longevity. The bracelet is made with stainless steel which makes it very strong and durable. The medical ID bracelet comes to fit a maximum wrist […]Read more
Recommended Product: Luxlady 32GB USB Flash Drive 2.0 Memory Stick Credit Card Size IMAGE ID: 31863008 Dieting healthcare concept Oat cereal heart shaped stethoscope on wooden surface Healthy food for lowering cholesterol
buy now $39.98 This extremely attractive USB 2.0 flash drive can be put into your wallet just like a credit card which is the ideal addition for any business professionals. It is made of anti-dust, finger print resistant, shock absorbant material. The surface can be wiped clean with water without any discoloration. Easy to use. Hand made, ship from California. Graphic designed in USA. Ship within 1~2 business days. Due to monitor and/or video card differences, subtle […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.