buy now $16.00 The Alternative Health “Tell-All” That Makes Doctors Cringe! Skyrocketing health-care costs today are forcing people to take another look at conventional treatment and know how they can eliminate a major portion of costly medical expenses. Autobiography of Dr Wallach Learn how to prevent and reverse 412 diseases with vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and herbs. A 400-page expansion of that highly popular tape. It reveals facts that are opposite from what the medical community has […]Read more
Tag Archives: CD
Recommended Product: Monsta X – 2nd Album Take.1 [are You There?] Random Version CD + Photocard + Booklet
buy now $16.99 [ Contents ] 1. COVER: 1 type of 4 version 2. BOOKLET 148p : 1 type of 4 version 3. PHOTOCARD: Group Random 1 out of 4 + Member Random 1 out of 7 # Only poster is not available , Brand new , Sealed, Genuine Product ! # not pre-oder products. Ships from Korea, Republic of 100% Original Brand New Item Will be Count Towards Hanteo and Gaon Chart [ Track List ] […]Read more
buy now $22.99 Baby go to Sleep ;Heartbeat Lullabies; can stop a baby from crying sometimes in just a few seconds. Keep Your baby calm by playing 18 traditional lullabies with a human heartbeat rhythm. Join millions of parents who got their baby to go to sleep and sleep all night by playing Heartbeat Lullabies during our suggested nurturing bedtime routine. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.