For women and men frustrated with excess fat that won’t come off with traditional diet and exercise plans…Below, I’ll Share 3 Ways “The World’s Oldest Exercise” Will Help You Finally Lose Your Unwanted Fat Forever I was 288 pounds, sick, depressed and hopeless I had a 53-inch waistline I couldn’t find clothes that fit me at…Read more
Tag Archives: Challenge
buy now How I reversed Diabetes, Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Unexplained Hives and Neuropathy with no medication in 40 days. To my surprise, the doctor said the answer was in the refrigerator. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Recommended Product: Diabetes Diet: 1200-1600 Calories Balanced Diet Plan: 30 Days Challenge TOP Super Natural Diabetes Meal Plan CheckList With Food Varieties To Quickly & Safely Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
buy now TOP SUPER NATURAL WELL-BALANCED VARIETIES FOODS CHECK-LIST TO QUICKLY AND SAFELY LOWER BLOOD SUGAR! This book provides complete details on Type 1 and type 2 Diabetes; Natural Diabetes Well Balanced 1200-1600 Calories Varieties Meal plan Check-list with proven track record to prevent, Reverse and Cure that can Quickly and Safely LOWER BLOOD SUGAR, Blood Glucose Levels, what to eat, what not to eat and the super foods & diet planning to help you through step […]Read more
Recommended Product: Stress Management: The 21-Day Stress Management Challenge – Learn how to significantly reduce your stress and take better care of yourself (stress free, … solution) (21-Day Challenges Book 11)
buy now The 21-Day Stress Management Challenge, the eleventh book in the 21-Day Challenge series! Are you tired of being stressed out all the time? Do you want to feel better, look better, sleep better and be much happier? Do you want to change but aren’t sure what to do? Lets start with a thought experiment. Take a moment to imagine yourself, only a calm and peaceful version. Think of how you’d be at work, at home, […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.