buy now $3.00 This 1 inch Button Style Zipper Pull with removable metal lanyard hook makes a great gift for yourself or someone you know. ~ This artwork can also be featured on some or all of the following products offered by Creative Clam ~ Coffee Mugs | License Plates | Patches | Ornaments | Earrings | Key Chains | Fridge Magnets | Bottle Openers | Buttons | Pocket Mirrors | Dog Tags | Shoe Tags | […]Read more
Tag Archives: Charm
Recommended Product: 24″ I am a Warrior With An Invisible Battle Awareness Ribbon Necklace Inspirational Survivor Advocate Jewelry Arrow Charm
buy now $22.00 Are you a warrior, but the battle you are fighting is invisible to those around you? You are a warrior! This glass pendant necklace comes with an awareness ribbon, a bohemian style bronze arrow charm, and a clear glass bead. It is a distinctive piece of empowerment jewelry designed by Gutsy Goodness. The image has an background of antique cream with the inspirational quotation covered with a glass bezel which magnifies the image, giving […]Read more
buy now $24.99 Silver Tone Large Believe with Ribbon Heart – M – Initial Charm Necklace for Stethoscope. Silver Tone, hand enameled Charms. Charm size is approx. 0.911 x 0.86 x 0.12 inches (HxWxD) including loop. Large Links are approx. 0.42 x 0.55 inches. Chain measures approx. 3.25 inches long. Flexible black rubber rings are approx. 15mm in diameter. Inner diameter is approx. 10mm. Rubber rings fit over the stethoscope ear tips. Crystal Initial is approx. 0.38 […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.