buy now $29.00 The Flip Belt is a really simple but revolutionary product to go hands free. Made of machine-washable high tech Spandex-Lycra blend material with an internal pocket system accessible from four openings around the belts exterior. The four pockets lets you easily tuck in your phone, keys, gel packs, credit cards or whatever you may need for your workout. You then flip the belt inside out and everything gets locked in place. Because there are […]Read more
Tag Archives: Classic
Recommended Product: Crocs Men’s and Women’s Classic Clog, Comfort Slip On Casual Water Shoe, Lightweight, Pepper, 9 US Women / 7 US Men
buy now $34.99 Classic clogCROCS FOR EVERYONE: Crocs for men and women and a color for every personality. Crocs Classic Clogs have started a comfort revolution around the world!LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: featuring lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris quickly.DESIGNED TO FIT: Slip on Sneakers that make it easy to take on and off, while being extremely durable. These Crocs even offer pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit.WEAR […]Read more
buy now $18.00 Rectangular cosmetic bagpockets: 3 slip CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Recommended Product: Primacare DS-9290-BK Classic Series Adult Dual-Head Stethoscope, 22″ PVC Tubing Length, Black
buy now $4.99 Primacare classic series adult dual head stethoscope. Economical and comfortable for general use. This quality stethoscope is designed for blood pressure monitoring and general auscultation. Featuring adjustable chrome plated brass binaurals, chrome plated dual head chestpiece and lightweight flexible single channel tubing for comfortable use over extended periods. Black color.Economical, adult-size stethoscope for monitoring blood pressure and listening to heart, lung, and bowel soundsDual-head chest piece with the bell on one side and the […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetes Mellitus: Its History, Chemistry, Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology, and Treatment, Illustrated (Classic Reprint)
buy now $11.82 The scope of the work now submitted to the reader, proposes to accomplish five leading objects. Firstly. To throw some new light on the past and present history of Diabetes Mellitus. Secondly. To show more clearly than has hitherto been done, the frequent abnormal condition of the liver, in conjunction with a saccharine condition of the urine. Thirdly, To review some of the most recent physiological facts connected with the subject. Fourthly, To review […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.