WARNING REPEATEDHi, I wanted to just repeat the biggest thing that you should know about this site. It is aimed at people who suffer from fibromyalgia and illnesses like chronic fatigue syndrome, and for that reason will focus on opportunities that are less time focussed and less client orientated.Because those of us who suffer from…Read more
Tag Archives: Club
Arjanit Dushi: Volevo semplicemente ringraziare saniesnelli.com! All’inizio non ero molto convinto ma ho deciso comunque di iscrivermi. Avevo quei 5/6 chili in più. Oggi posso confermare di avere perso 7 chili mangiando sano senza soffrire la fame. Ma la cosa più importante è che mi sono creato una cultura del cibo e quando vado a…Read more
* Nota importante: El Club Adelgaza Bien, no es una organización médica. La información desplegada en ésta presentación en ninguna forma debe considerarse como un consejo, receta médica o diagnóstico. Incluso, es importante hacer notar, que los resultados de utilizar nuestro programa, no son típicos y pueden variar entre los diferentes miembros debido a las…Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetes: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment and Prevention (J.D. Rockefeller’s Book Club)
buy now If you’ve just discovered that you suffer from diabetes, then you probably have many questions and may feel some level of uncertainty. But you are not alone. There are over 23.6 million in the United States suffering from diabetes and about 4 million in the UK. Many of these people live perfectly healthy lives, but on the most important things you can do for yourself is learn more about diabetes. This guide will cover some […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.