Immediate Depression Relief”8-Years Depression Sufferer Dismisses His Psychiatrist (Who He Visits Every Single Week) By Curing His Depression Permanently Without Expensive Medication!” (And Challenges You To Do The Same!) Hint: It’s not another wonder drug, not a miracle patch or a new intrusive surgery procedure. Does Any Of These Experiences Sound Familiar To You? Do…Read more
Tag Archives: conversion
“Doctors Predicted Marijuana Will Kill Me. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Reversed My Addiction 100% Naturally!” Dear Friend, Do you know the 2 SHOCKING REASONS why 9 out of every 10 people who try to quit smoking marijuana are destined to fail before they’ve even started? What about the 3 LIES that have trapped…Read more
3 Newly Discovered TOXIC Food Ingredients You Must AVOID to Fight Cancer, STOP Heart Disease & Burn Off More Stubborn Fat Written By: Anthony Alayon C.F.T., C.S.N., & Best Selling Author Did you know that DANGEROUS ingredients can be found in a majority of the food items you purchase from a grocery store or any…Read more
“Doctors Predicted I Would NEVER Stop Snoring But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Did It 100% Naturally!” Read on to discover how I finally put an end to years of broken sleep and constant tiredness – by following a simple and all-natural system that had me sleeping like a baby in no time! Dear Snoring…Read more
“Doctors Predicted I Would Die With Fatty Liver. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Reversed My Fatty Liver Easily, Permanently & In Just Days. I’ll Show You!” Dear Friend, Did you know that the most common disease in the world is something most of us haven’t even heard of, yet it affects a whopping 2.1…Read more
- Being easily fatigued may signal future heart problemsNew research suggests that tiring after light physical tasks or exercise could be a signal for cardiovascular disease when people get older.
- Blood pressure in our 30s and 40s has lasting impact on brain healthA new study finds that blood pressure changes in our 30s and 40s can have lasting effects on our health and links these to brain changes in our 70s.
- Study links insomnia genes to heart disease, stroke riskNew research using a genetic analysis called Mendelian randomization links insomnia genes to a greater risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.