“Hi Nick, I just wanted to tell you that your ‘3 Day Craving Killer Protocol’ is nothing sort of miraculous! For 30 years (and about an extra 125 pounds) I have unsuccessfully battled sugar cravings…and now they have disappeared in 3 days. I have lived for years with a roaring monster in my head that…Read more
Tag Archives: craving
Hello Friend,How many times has this happened to you?Be honest now…Your sitting quietly in front of the TV, relaxing watching your favorite show, when WHAM, it hits you like a sledgehammer.That uncontrollable urge to eat something sweet has rolled over the top of you.You try to resist the urge to get up and go the…Read more
- Being easily fatigued may signal future heart problemsNew research suggests that tiring after light physical tasks or exercise could be a signal for cardiovascular disease when people get older.
- Blood pressure in our 30s and 40s has lasting impact on brain healthA new study finds that blood pressure changes in our 30s and 40s can have lasting effects on our health and links these to brain changes in our 70s.
- Study links insomnia genes to heart disease, stroke riskNew research using a genetic analysis called Mendelian randomization links insomnia genes to a greater risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.