Switch To A Natural Alternative That WORKS… Without The Side Effects.Designed by a pharmacist, using some of the finest natural ingredients and cutting edge technology inspired by NASA… This pain solution is like nothing you’ve ever tried.Hi, my name is Dr TK Huynh. It’s my sincere honor to share something with you that changed my…Read more
Tag Archives: Cream
buy now $1.55 Feature: 100% brand new and high quality. Quantity:5PCS/Set Type:Acne Extractor Set Color: Silver Material: Stainless Steel Features: Edgebend Needle, Double Ended, Blackhead Remover Tool Length: 12cm/4.72″ (Approx.) Package Content: 5 Pcs Pimple Blemish Comedone Acne Extractor Remover Tool Set young s driver cross necklace gifts in cable clips quick dry nailer products picture frames a heads upholstery h desighn installation 18mm female 500 pieces m vynls 2mm male zap yellow stopper 911 x furniture […]Read more
Recommended Product: Type You Diabetic Care Foot Cream, Callus Remover and Foot Care for Dry and Cracked Feet, Safe for Diabetics, 4 oz
buy now $8.45 Type You Diabetic Care is a line of specialty health and personal care products specifically formulated for people with diabetes. Type You Diabetic Care Nighttime Restorative Foot Cream is specially formulated for people who have dry skin. Type You Diabetic Care Nighttime Restorative Foot Cream hydrates, soothes, and smoothes dry areas on your feet. It even softens stubborn problem areas like tough calluses. Use Type You Diabetic Care Nighttime Restorative Foot Cream every day […]Read more
Recommended Product: Anastasia Healthy Skin Diapedic Foot & Leg Treatment Pain Relieving Cream, 4 oz. Jar
buy now $29.95 Anastasia’s Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment’s natural moisturizers will soothe your dry skin, cracked heels, corns, and calluses. It naturally invigorates healthy skin and includes exfoliating properties. It is completely safe to use between your toes. KEY BENEFITS Physician recommended Safe to Use Between the Toes OTC topical cream for the temporary relief of minor pain Relieves pain associated with arthritis, muscles, joints, bruises, sprains, strains and simple backache Soothes discomfort of numbness and […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.