CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: Effects
Recommended Product: Natural Home Remedies: Acid Reflux: Reduce the Effects of Heartburn With These Tips and Techniques
buy now Acid reflux—the words are all too familiar in today’s culture. What is it about this health condition that causes such recognition amongst so many people? Perhaps it’s the fact that so many of us are flooded with commercials on this condition, just about every day. Perhaps it’s the fact that so many people try to self-diagnose this condition every time they have a bit of heartburn. Maybe it’s because so many people are actually suffering […]Read more
Does Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) have any kind of poor negative effects? Does it help weight reduction? CLA has actually been cost years as a weight loss supplement based upon the weight-loss as well as body structure (i.e. shedding fat and also getting muscle mass) adjustments seen in researches utilizing computer mice as well as rats. Does is operate in people? Much more lately study in people has actually revealed that it can be made use of […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetes: Diabetes, Causes, Symptoms & Effects and How To Manage It For A Healthy, Successful Life
buy now $11.51 This is a Comprehensive Guide To Diabetes. What is Diabetes? How Do You Know If You’ve Got It? How Do You Avoid It? How Do You Control It? This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to manage or reverse your diabetes. Any person diagnosed with diabetes has a lot of questions on his or her mind: what diet should I follow? What lifestyle changes are needed? And various other questions. Usually, doctors […]Read more
Video games have been in the market for the last 35 years. They are a unique form of leisure because they encourage players to be part of the game’s characters. This, however, has both positive and negative effects on the player. Several studies have been published that explore the effects of video games on heart rate. In this article, I have tried to summarize the research conducted into the effects of video games on individual’s heart rate. […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.