Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor. Daniel…Read more
Tag Archives: Friendly
Recommended Product: Naked Energy – All Natural Pre Workout Powder for Men and Women, Vegan Friendly, Unflavored, No Added Sweeteners, Colors or Flavors – 50 Servings
buy now $49.99 Always Naked Naked Energy is a pure, unflavored clean pre-workout supplement that has been formulated with only premium, non-gmo ingredients. Unlike other pre workout supplements, Naked Energy is not dressed up with additives like artificial flavors or sweeteners. Don’t let labels and big agribusiness fool you; additives are for their bottom line, not your health. Naked Nutrition’s #1 objective is to help you perform at your highest levels with the cleanest products available. Our […]Read more
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.
- Exercise may help people with cardiovascular disease the mostResearchers uncover evidence suggesting that people with cardiovascular disease reap even greater benefits from exercise than healthy individuals.