Copyright © Click Sales Inc. ClickBank / 1444 S. Entertainment Ave / Suite 410 / Boise ID 83709.Read more
Tag Archives: Handbook
Recommended Product: A Life Worth Breathing: A Yoga Master’s Handbook of Strength, Grace, and Healing
buy now $23.51 We can do more with this life. We all know it, we all wish for it, but just how to do itthat eludes us. In his new book, A Life Worth Breathing, internationally renowned yoga teacher and spiritual philosopher Max Strom shows us the way. His groundbreaking book reaches past expected dogma in a language that is vital, inspired, and accessible. Strom leads us on a journey of self-discovery as we excavate our past […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Cardiac Recovery Handbook: The Complete Guide to Life After Heart Attack or Heart Surgery, Second Edition
buy now $13.41 How long will I be in the hospital? Do I need to give up all my favorite foods? What are the side effects of that medication? Why do I feel so depressed? When can I have sex again? How can I prevent a second heart attack? Heart surgery or heart attack can be the most frightening experience of your life. Dr. Paul Kligfield, MD, one of the nation’s most respected cardiologists, answers all your […]Read more
buy now $13.56 From proper dieting to the latest medical treatments—a complete guide to managing life with diabetes Now updated to include the latest developments in medicine and practices for diabetes treatment, as well as the most current information on new medication delivery methods, this comprehensive guide covers every aspect of living with diabetes. This user-friendly book takes a look at both the medical and nutritional sides of the disease and teaches diabetics how to balance […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.