Our product review for Eating for Lower Cholesterol: A Balanced Approach to Heart Health with Recipes Everyone Will Love
Reviews of Eating for Lower Cholesterol: A Balanced Approach to Heart Health with Recipes Everyone Will Love. Eating for Lower Cholesterol: A Balanced Approach to Heart Health with Recipes Everyone Will Love [Catherine Jones, Elaine B. Trujillo, Elaine Trujillo MS RD CNSD MS RD CNSD] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Reviews of American Heart Association No-Fad Diet: A Personal Plan for Healthy Weight Loss. American Heart Association No-Fad Diet: A Personal Plan for Healthy Weight Loss [American Heart Association] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. By now, you’ve heard of (and maybe tried) them all: the low-carb diet, the grapefruit diet, the miracle diet . . . the list goes on and on. Fad diets may promise a quick fix. Buy online at Heart Health website.Read more
Product review for The Insulin-Resistance Diet–Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body’s Fat-Making Machine
Reviews of The Insulin-Resistance Diet–Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body’s Fat-Making Machine. The Insulin-Resistance Diet–Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine [Cheryle R. Hart, Mary Kay Grossman] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Conquer insulin resistance. Reduce cravings. Eat your favorite foods. And lose weight! If you have tried every diet and are still struggling with your weight. Buy online at Heart Health website.Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.