buy now $10.97 From attempted sonnets to lengthy love poems, Melanie has been exploring the world of poetry for years. Her poems are based on a multitude of themes from her disability to the ideals of basic sciences. She discovers a self satisfaction in writing them. Before you, there is a collection of various poems she has written over the course of three years. Each and everyone with its own meaning in it’s realistic/fictitious universe. CERTAIN CONTENT […]Read more
Tag Archives: Hearts
buy now $19.45 Description from the publisher: Translated by Abu Rumaysah “Know O beloved reader that it is most important to spend one’s time and energy in treating the heart, and hastening to correct and purify it from sickness and all sins. This is due to the heart occupying a great and lofty position in Islaam, for it is the place to which the Lord looks and the storehouse for tawheed, faith, and sincerity. Actions are distinguished, […]Read more
Recommended Product: New Gray Hearts Bath Mats – 3 Pack Memory Foam Non Skid Bathroom Rug/Large U-Shaped Bath Mats/Lid Cover Quick Dry Super Absorbent Toilet Floor Rug/Machine-Washable
buy now $20.99 “A Good Laugh And A YOUNG H0ME Bath Rug Are The Best Cures When You Are Unhappy” – Floor Mat From Angel Weaving. Ideal For Any Space In Your Home, These Bath Mats Will Give You The Most Comfortable Feel And Soft Touch Base When Used. Whether Placed Next To A Bathtub Or Room, Step Right Out Of The Bath Or Room Onto A Cloud! Keep You Away From The Wet Floor And Free […]Read more
buy now $11.99 Soothease Candies were developed to promote comfort and support the human body’s ability to maintain normal taste sensation. Samantha developed Soothease while going through chemotherapy treatment for cancer. She experienced several side effects during treatment but her biggest complaint by far was how awful her mouth felt. It was always dry and uncomfortable and she would develop terrible mouth sores. Everything tasted like aluminum which made eating unenjoyable. As a holistic chef, Samantha believes […]Read more
buy now $24.99 Imitation Rhodium Plated and Gold Tone Butterfly with Gold Tone Hearts The Cure Affirmation Ring Necklace. Imitation Rhodium Plated & Gold Tone Charm. Charm size is approx. 0.6 x 0.54 x 0.11 inches (HxWxD) including loop. Silver tone 2mm Belcher Chain Necklace is approx. 23 Inches with a Lobster Claw Clasp. Affirmation Ring is approx. 0.86 x 0.86 x 0.05 (HxWxD). This inspirational piece of jewelry is very meaningful. Its circular shape is symbolic […]Read more
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.
- Exercise may help people with cardiovascular disease the mostResearchers uncover evidence suggesting that people with cardiovascular disease reap even greater benefits from exercise than healthy individuals.