is not concerned with insulin production. As I said earlier, despite what traditional medicine tries to keep from you, high levels of insulin floating around in your body is potentially dangerous to your health and ultimately to your life! You see with type 2 diabetes the problem is not that your body is lacking the…Read more
Tag Archives: hot
Recommended Product: 20 Pack A21 Teflon Coated Shatter Proof 100 Watt Bulb – Ideal for Hot Food Display Cases
buy now $550.00 BENIFITS: Improves Color Definition, Lowers Glare, Reduces Eye Fatigue and Stress, Increases Visual Acuity, Shar No Harmful UV, Longer Life (5000 hrs). Ideal for Hot Food Displays Resists High Temperatures Teflon Safety Coated. Bulbs are color corrected using Neodymium Style Lamp. Rated 130V so they outlast other lamps when there are surges in electrical voltage above the standard 110V, there use E26 Nickel Plated Brass bases that are attached with high-temperature glue to be […]Read more
buy now $1.59 Feature: 100% brand new and high quality. Quantity:5PCS/Set Type:Acne Extractor Set Color: Silver Material: Stainless Steel Features: Edgebend Needle, Double Ended, Blackhead Remover Tool Length: 12cm/4.72″ (Approx.) Package Content: 5 Pcs Pimple Blemish Comedone Acne Extractor Remover Tool Set young s driver cross necklace gifts in cable clips quick dry nailer products picture frames a heads upholstery h desighn installation 18mm female 500 pieces m vynls 2mm male zap yellow stopper 911 x furniture […]Read more
Here’s The Deal. Weight Loss Is NOT Easy. But Neither Is What I reveal on this page science fiction. Nor is it wishful thinking. It is a set of FULLY TESTED weight loss principles practiced more than 30 years by a tiny community that has finally perfected the art of fat burning. I am one…Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.