buy now $46.99 This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work. […]Read more
Tag Archives: Including
Recommended Product: Summary & Study Guide – The End of Diabetes: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes, Including Diet Cheat Sheet (Volume 6)
buy now $8.95 Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes No Drugs or Medicine Needed Including the Diet Cheat Sheet The must-read summary of “The End of Diabetes: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes,” by Joel Fuhrman, M.D. This complete summary of Dr. Fuhrman’s book summarizes the key concepts of Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Plan to prevent and reverse diabetes. It also includes a diet cheat sheet which is a concise summary of […]Read more
Recommended Product: FUROSEMIDE Tablet: Treats High Blood Pressure, and Edema or Fluid Retention associated with Congestive Heart Failure, Cirrhosis of the Liver, and Renal Disease, including the Nephritic Syndrome
buy now $6.00 “Although, your health condition may impact your everyday life, do not let it define who you are.” Furosemide belongs to a group of medicines called loop diuretics (also known as water pills). Furosemide is given to help treat fluid retention (edema) and swelling that is caused by congestive heart failure, liver disease, kidney disease, or other medical conditions. It works by acting on the kidneys to increase the flow of urine. Furosemide is also […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.