CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: LED
Recommended Product: Stardust LED Teeth Whitening Kit With Accelerator Light 3D Professional Gel Syringes #1 Rated At Home Made In USA
buy now $29.95 TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS1.Make sure to remove the small clear plastic tab under the batteries for the light to work.2.DO NOT place the trays in boiling water, they will warp and shrink. The water should be HOT but not boiling.3.Only place 1 tray at a time in the water for no longer than 3 – 5 seconds and mold it.At home teeth whitening has never been quicker or easier with LESS PAIN and BETTER […]Read more
Recommended Product: Temperature Changing UV Soak Off Gel Nail Polish -Heartbreaker – Professional Grade – Requires UV or LED Nail Lamp – BONUS Downloadable DIY Gel Nail Guide Included
buy now $37.99 ORDER Your Favorite Color While It’s In Stock – Sorry if you don’t see the color you’re looking for, we tend to run out of our popular colors fast! DIY Hard Nails (DHN) gel polish is specially formulated, professional-grade soak off gel polish that helps your manicures and pedicures last longer than ever before (2 weeks minimum). It won’t peel off after only a few days like many other gel polishes (with proper application). […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.