“WITHOUT Having to Use Sweaty Gyms, Painful Weights, Or Dangerous and Uncomfortable Machines…” -by Joey Atlas, “The Woman’s Trainer” ______________________________________________________________________________ Jacksonville, FL – No doubt about it: The lower body trouble spots and problem areas of a woman can be extremely stubborn and quite depressing. From ‘too fat, heavy and flabby’ to ‘very lumpy, unshapely…Read more
Tag Archives: market
Mira este video: Descubre lo que parecía imposible -para sus doctores-Más de 17948 Diabéticos Han Logrado Revertir la Diabetes Descubrimiento #1: Cómo crear insulina a voluntad haciendo simple re-ingeniería corporal.Descubrimiento #2: La causa real de la diabetes, (aunque te cueste creerlo, no está en el páncreas.Descubrimiento #3: La razón por la cual la industria farmacéutica…Read more
Attention! Vous pouvez vous débarrasser du syndrome du côlon irritable ou de l’intestin irritable (SCI ou SII), rapidement, en toute sécurité et naturellement, sans médicaments et avec des Résultats 100% Garantis! Voulez-Vous Vous Débarrasser du Syndrome du Côlon Irritable en 60 Jours ou Moins, en S’attaquant A La Cause de la Maladie et Non Pas…Read more
Page 8 – Doctors discovered that asthma is actually not a disease, but a symptom. While it might appear from afar that the asthma episode immediately follows the trigger; the trigger is not the cause. Page 11 – Discover exactly why people have asthma, and how the body can create different specific IgEs, which can…Read more
http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/type-2-diabetes-guide/diabetes-causes#1 people with type 2 diabetes produce insulin; however, the insulin their pancreas secretes is either not enough or the body is unable to recognize the insulin and use it properly (insulin resistance). http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/research /diabetes/documents/ Diabetes-Reversaloftype2studyJune15.pdf Newcastle biomedicine – Magnetic Resonance Centre – Newcastle University – Further information on the research on Reversing Type 2…Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.