YOU CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SKILLS AND STRATEGIES! Dear Friend, My name is Matthew I suffer from bipolar type II I used to be so ill I lived in and out of a mental health ward at the hospital. But I learned some simple skills and strategies…Read more
Tag Archives: MEGA
Recommended Product: Qunol Mega Ubiquinol CoQ10 100mg, Superior Absorption, Patented Water and Fat Soluble Natural Supplement Form of C0Q10, Antioxidant for Heart Health, 60 Count Softgels
buy now $21.07 Qunol Mega’s patented formulation is both water and fat-soluble and provides superior absorption compared to regular Co Q10. Qunol Mega CoQ10 can help you reach optimal levels of CoQ10 quicker, so you can experience the potential benefits faster. Qunol Mega contains ubiquinol, the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that neutralizes free radicals and helps protect cells against damage. Oxidation is a normal process both in nature and in the human body. However, as we […]Read more
Recommended Product: Hawthorne Berry (Crateagus Oxycanthus) Remedys Nutrition MEGA STRENGTH 1,000 mg per capsule/ 2000 mg daily/ 50.000 mg per bottle Organic Vegan VCaps
buy now $16.99 FAMILIAR NAME: English Hawthorn, May Blossom, May Bush, May Tree SCIENTIFIC : Crateagus Oxycanthus ORDER: rosaceae PART USED: Flowers, Leaves, Berries GROWN IN: British isles, Britain. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Organic, Non-constipating, No fillers, No preservatives, All natural, no GMO CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.