buy now $0.00 heartbeat monitor baby heartbeat monitor CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: Monitor
Recommended Product: Oh’Care Lite Blood Glucose Monitor Kit With Control Solution – Blood Glucose Meter with Strips(110EA), Lancets(125EA), Lancing Device, Log, and Case – One Touch Eject Glucometer-Diabetes MonitoringKit
buy now $44.95 Fast, Compact, Easy, Affordable and Incredibly Accurate If you’re finally ready for the satisfaction of an affordable diabetic monitoring kit – but one that’s so accurate you never need to worry if blood glucose results are wrong, you’re ready for the new ijCare Glucose Monitoring Kit… … Because for starters, we strictly adhere to FDA Approved ISO-15197:2013, the International Standard for the Blood Glucose Monitor Kit. Secondly, our strips feature the latest Biosensor Technology, […]Read more
Recommended Product: Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Portable Case Irregular Heartbeat BP and Adjustable Wrist Cuff Perfect for Health Monitoring
buy now $19.99 INSTANT MONITORING—This Large Screen Display Clinical Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuffs is designed to make your blood pressure monitoring simple, quick and easy at all times. It will give you the systolic and diastolic blood pressure readings along with the heart rateONE STEP MEASURING— Advanced one step measuring technique makes blood pressure monitoring quick and simple. At the press of one button the automatic inflate technology inflates cuff to appropriate level. Get an […]Read more
Recommended Product: HiFo Bluetooth Earphone – “HeartBeat Sports 100” with Sports App, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Map/GPS Tracking, Noise Cancelation, Battery Status (Black)
buy now $128.99 HiFo® HeartBeat Sports100 Wireless Headphones are designed with active sportsmanship in mind by integrating the bio-metric technology into Bluetooth music playing to provide you with various health gauging information and functions which make your workout more effective and enjoyable, including heart rate monitoring, pedometer, map and GPS trail tracking. In addition, the ergonomically designed flexible and lightweight Ear-hooks make sure these earphones stay snugly in and around your ears comfortably for extended use, and […]Read more
Recommended Product: Manual Blood Pressure Cuff By Paramed – Professional Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Carrying Case – Adult Sized Cuff – Blood Pressure Monitor Set With Stethoscope (Dark Blue)
buy now $23.90 Protect The Health Of Your Loved Ones A sphygmomanometer is an essential gadget for every household. Whether you face blood pressure issues or not, either you are hypotensive or hypertensive, it really doesn’t matter. A blood pressure monitor should be found in every medical supplies cabinet. Our stressful daily routines and constant anxiety have made it a necessity in order to keep track of our health condition in the best possible way. A Blood […]Read more
Recommended Product: Womb Music Heartbeat Baby Monitor by Wusic – Listening to the sounds your baby makes is like music to a mommy’s ears! The perfect pregnancy gift for a new mommy
buy now $55.67 Watch The User Guide Videos Before You Buy on YouTube! Search for “Wusic”.Videos, FAQs and Sample of the Printed User Guide is available on product website. Listen to the sounds your baby makes! – Womb Music is a Personal Sound Amplification Product that allows you to hear your baby’s sounds like kicks, movement and heartbeats. Safe and non-invasive, Womb Music promotes bonding with your baby for both mommy and daddy with the two earbud […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.