THE AMAZING WEIGHT-LOSS SYSTEM THE WORLD’S BEEN WAITING FOR! FULLY SCIENCE BASED AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO WATCH WHAT YOU EAT!!!! We all love to eat but there’s a tendency to eat food that is very unhealthy for you even though it tastes so good. These are actually foods that can cause you to gain…Read more
Tag Archives: now
Attention Kidney Stone Suffers: “Revealed: How to Dissolve & Pass Your Kidney Stones PAIN FREE in Less Than 24 Hours From Right Now, Using A Safe, Natural, Home Remedy” 100% Guaranteed Results or You Pay Nothing! And You’re About to See PROOF that My Remedy REALLY WORKS! (Success stories are included below…) Imagine your kidney stones GONE pain…Read more
If you’re really sick & tired of debilitating acid reflux, heartburn or GERD this may be the most critically important letter you’ll read… Long-suffering Former Painful Acid Reflux & Heartburn Patient Sick & Tired of Being Preyed Upon By Uncaring Drug Companies Finally Discovers Proven & Effective Relief In A Most Surprising Place – Guaranteed……Read more
Shrink Hemorrhoids & Stop Pain, Bleeding & Swelling – Naturally In As Little As 24 Hours (even if you’ve suffered for years and tried every medication known to mankind) Hi, I’m Janet Pfeiffer RN, M.Sc (Clinical Nutrition), Graduate Diploma Natural Therapies Digestive Health Specialist From personal experience and consulting with thousands of sufferers, I know the…Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.