buy now $0.00 3D city environment with realistic graphicsRealistic Ambulance driving simulatorRescue and save lives of sick patients by taking them to the hospital!Be a surgeon and operate on patients.Realistic open chest Surgery Simulation.Use medical tools like scalpel, injection, tweezers, cream,antiseptic lotion, band-aid.Save patient’s lives from realistic chest pain problems, perform operations, make tests and let your patient a chance to survive. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS […]Read more
Tag Archives: Open
Recommended Product: The Seven Works – Reconfigure The Facets of Life: Reduce Inner and Outer Conflict with a New Flexible Blueprint for The High Definition Life (Work Life Wide Open Book 2)
buy now You’ve had enough of the relentless Busy Work that consumes your days, evenings and weekends. You’re sick and tired of the endless, meaningless drudgery. Life without purpose, no matter how much money you have, is no life at all. You crave the space, time, flexibility and freedom to do the Real Work you want to do when you want to do it. You long to spend time with your family and friends without always thinking […]Read more
Read Another Great Article: What You Should Expect Having Open Heart Surgery: A Patient’s Perspective
Having open heart surgery can be frightening, but sometimes there is no other choice. Heart surgery can resolve various heart conditions that would otherwise be fatal. There are various solutions to correct defective heart valves, repair aneurysms, unclog or bypass arteries, implant stents, and in the most critical cases replace an entire heart. Some people are diagnosed with a heart condition and plan their open heart surgery on their terms while others are subjected to emergency surgery […]Read more
- Study links insomnia genes to heart disease, stroke riskNew research using a genetic analysis called Mendelian randomization links insomnia genes to a greater risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.