buy now $9.88 Enjoy your Omega-3, without the fishy taste! vitafusion Omega-3 gummies are specially formulated for adults and contain vitamins A, C, D and E as well as 50 mg of Omega-3 EPA/DHA in each serving. Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega-3 fatty acids play a role in growth and development. Vitafusion Omega-3 comes in natural, berry lemonade flavors. Gluten Free. At vitafusion, we believe taste and nutrition can be fused together to deliver the […]Read more
Tag Archives: Packaging
Recommended Product: Glucerna Mini Treat Bars, To Help Manage Blood Sugar, Chocolate Caramel, 0.70 Ounce Bar, 36 Count (Packaging May Vary)
buy now $29.94 Help manage your blood sugar with Glucerna Mini Treat Bars. Specially designed for people with diabetes, each tasty variety of these snack bars features slow release carbohydrates designed to help manage blood sugar*. The bars are a convenient and delicious way to get valuable nutrients and stay fueled while you’re on the go. *Helps minimize blood sugar spikes compared to high glycemic carbohydrates For a limited time while we transition to our new packaging, […]Read more
Recommended Product: Nature’s Way Garlinase, 100 Enteric-coated Tablets (Formerly Enzymatic Therapy) (Packaging May Vary)
buy now $20.49 Nature’s Way Garlinase 5000, garlic extract, support heart health and keeps your fresh breath, too! This standardize formula yields 5,000 mcg of allicin, is quality global sourced and bottled and tested in the USA.SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH*: Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range*DELIVERS ALLICINS: Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic’s most beneficial compound* Allicin is the key compound found in non-aged garlic and supports cardiovascular health.*QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING; BOTTLED […]Read more
Recommended Product: Oregon’s Wild Harvest Lemon Balm Capsules, Non-GMO Organic Herbal Supplements (Packaging May Vary), 90 Count
buy now $10.09 Lemon Balm has been used to take the edge off since ancient Greek and Roman times. Yes, Mother Nature has the goods to help you relax and take some stress off your adrenals. Even the aroma is calming.*Traditionally used for relaxationNO artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearatesProduct verified Non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent labAll Oregon’s Wild Harvest products are manufactured with love by us in Redmond, OR USA CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.