buy now $45.17 A little bladder leak at the wrong time can really put a damper on your day. So why let it happen? With Poise, you can give yourself one less thing to worry about. Our products are designed specifically for LBL and provide discreet and worry-free protection, whenever you need it. You’ll find there’s finally something designed to meet your individual needs. And that means you can get on with what’s really important in your […]Read more
Tag Archives: Pads
Recommended Product: Slim Heel Pain Inserts Silicone Transparent Gel Insole Cushion Pads Cups Protectors for Plantar Fasciitis Sore Feet Bruised Foot Pain Bone Spurs Treatment & Relief (2 Pairs)
buy now $15.99 Foot Invisible Gel Cushion✔ 2 PAIRS (4 PIECES) PER VALUE PACK – Medical PU Grade Silicone Gel Use this special value pack which comes in a pair of 2 (4 pieces) and make all your shoes comfortable!✔ INSTANT HEEL PAIN RELIEF – Helps to Relieve Your Heel Pain & Discomfort from Sore Hurting Heels, Sore Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Bone or Aching Heel Spurs, Achilles, Edema, Treat Stress Fractures, Sprained Foot when Walking or Running✔ […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.