The keto diet has never been easier – and you can try it Totally FREE! Our new Weekly Keto Weight Loss Meal Plans make this possible by sending pre-calculated, low carb meal plans and recipes right into your inbox – no more hunting down recipes on the internet and trying to fit them together perfectly…Read more
Tag Archives: Plans
Recommended Product: Diabetic Recipes [Second Edition]: Diabetic Meal Plans for a Healthy Diabetic Diet and Lifestyle for All Ages
buy now Diabetic Recipes [Second Edition] Diabetic Meal Plans for a Healthy Diabetic Diet and Lifestyle for All Ages ——- Now [Second Edition], with the following changes: * New introduction – 477 words. * New content: Multiple recipes – over 3700 words. * Improved formatting and editing ——- It may be that you have recently been diagnosed with diabetes, or perhaps you have been diabetic for many years, either way, you may be tired of not eating […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetes Diet: Diabetes Diet is 904 pages of 1200-1800 calorie diabetic diet meal plans! (diabetic diet meal plan, diabetes meal planner, diabetes diet … insulin, diabetic cookbook, diabetes cure)
buy now This book is on a temporary $2.99 promotion. Download your copy now as this is one of the most comprehensive diabetes compilations you can get! Regularly priced at $5.99. What can this book offer you? -It gives you MANY choices. -It offers more complex recipes for people who love cooking.-It is great value for money.-You could have a different meal for everyday of the month. -Recipes for breakfast, lunch and supper for every day of […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetic Meal Plans: Diabetes Type-2 Quick & Easy Gluten Free Low Cholesterol Whole Foods Diabetic Recipes full of Antioxidants & Phytochemicals (Natural Weight Loss Transformation) (Volume 100)
buy now $14.99 How Can You Go Wrong With Superfoods-Only Diet? FACT:Way too many of us live in a state of poor health, lethargy and moderate obesity. We live with headaches, back pain, inflammation, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, skin problems, insomnia and cancer – they’re all the byproducts of modern western diet, based on processed food. Superfoods are foods and the medicine and they can help with all these symptoms!! Diabetic Meal Plans – […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.