CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Tag Archives: POWER
Recommended Product: Dr. Cass Ingram’s Natural Cures For Diabetes: Reverse diabetes quickly through the power of natural cures
buy now $19.95 Book by Ingram, CassUsed Book in Good Condition CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
When it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, there are really only 3 areas we need to focus on. They are…1. Knowing Your Body Type (basically, how your body processes carbs and fats)2. Crafting Healthy Meal Plans (with the right foods and the right portions for your body type)3. Avoiding Procrastination and Self-Sabotage…Read more
Recommended Product: Vitamin B15 – Pangamic Acid: A Supressed Power Medicament?: Cancer Cure – Body Detox – Help for Nerve Pain and Heart Disease?
buy now A Suppressed Power Medicament: Cancer CureBody DetoxificationHelp For Nerve Pain and Heart Disease Vitamin B15 – known to some as pangamic acid and to others as DMG, depending on where you are. It is also one of the most controversial vitamins of the vitamin B group and isn’t recognized as a vitamin or even legal in some countries. Read NOW to find out more. With its many benefits, such as: the ability to relieve discomfort […]Read more
Use Your ‘Photographic Memory’ to Command Information and Take Control of Your Life Save Time, Save Money, and Wipe out Stress with ZOX Pro Training “I was able to obtain my Doctorate and achieved 400 hours of multiple professional certifications all while attending Chiropractic College and working more than 20 hours per week” “Mental Photography… is light…Read more
Recommended Product: Coffee Essential Oil – Coffea arabica – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – Essential Oil from Flora Power by Red Pine, Inc. (120 mL – 4 oz)
buy now $65.00 Coffee Essential Oil Botanical Name: Coffea arabica L Plant Part: Seeds Extraction Method: Cold Pressed Origin: Brazil Color: Dark brown viscous liquid. Common Uses of Coffee Oil: Coffee Essential Oil has a multitude of possible uses. It can be burned as a room deodorizer and is considered to be an excellent anti-oxidant. It has also been used to combat depression, respiratory issues, stings, fevers, and general nausea. Consistency: Medium Note: Medium Strength of Aroma: […]Read more
Recommended Product: Elbow Compression Sleeve (1 Pair) Blitzu POWER + Biceps Arm Brace Support. Premium Shooter Sleeves. For Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Yoga, Golf. (Black, X-Large ( Bicep 14.5″-16″ ))
buy now $18.37 Advantages and benefits of wearing Blitzu® Compression Arm Sleeves: Basketball players, Tennis Players, Baseball Players, and Golfers, – Train Hard without worrying about injuries such as muscle strains, cramps, and fatigues. Outdoor enthusiasts and Athletes – Less muscle strain means you can train longer, feel stronger and perform better in the gym and on the field. People with arm and elbow problems – prevent and reduce symptoms of joint pain, muscle pain, arm pain, […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.