“Doctors Predicted Marijuana Will Kill Me. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Reversed My Addiction 100% Naturally!” Dear Friend, Do you know the 2 SHOCKING REASONS why 9 out of every 10 people who try to quit smoking marijuana are destined to fail before they’ve even started? What about the 3 LIES that have trapped…Read more
Tag Archives: Rate
“Doctors Predicted I Would NEVER Stop Snoring But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Did It 100% Naturally!” Read on to discover how I finally put an end to years of broken sleep and constant tiredness – by following a simple and all-natural system that had me sleeping like a baby in no time! Dear Snoring…Read more
“Doctors Predicted I Would Die With Fatty Liver. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Reversed My Fatty Liver Easily, Permanently & In Just Days. I’ll Show You!” Dear Friend, Did you know that the most common disease in the world is something most of us haven’t even heard of, yet it affects a whopping 2.1…Read more
Recommended Product: HiFo Bluetooth Earphone – “HeartBeat Sports 100” with Sports App, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Map/GPS Tracking, Noise Cancelation, Battery Status (Black)
buy now $128.99 HiFo® HeartBeat Sports100 Wireless Headphones are designed with active sportsmanship in mind by integrating the bio-metric technology into Bluetooth music playing to provide you with various health gauging information and functions which make your workout more effective and enjoyable, including heart rate monitoring, pedometer, map and GPS trail tracking. In addition, the ergonomically designed flexible and lightweight Ear-hooks make sure these earphones stay snugly in and around your ears comfortably for extended use, and […]Read more
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
Video games have been in the market for the last 35 years. They are a unique form of leisure because they encourage players to be part of the game’s characters. This, however, has both positive and negative effects on the player. Several studies have been published that explore the effects of video games on heart rate. In this article, I have tried to summarize the research conducted into the effects of video games on individual’s heart rate. […]Read more
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.
- Exercise may help people with cardiovascular disease the mostResearchers uncover evidence suggesting that people with cardiovascular disease reap even greater benefits from exercise than healthy individuals.