Your emetophobia doesn’t need to keep putting limits on your life and happiness. Learn how your fear of vomiting works, what makes it so powerful, and how to STOP the cycle that keeps you stuck! The Emetophobia Recovery System was developed with experts and professionals to help you quickly understand, confront, and overcome your fear…Read more
Tag Archives: Recovery
Recommended Product: CopperJoint Arthritis Gloves #1 Copper Infused Compression – GUARANTEED To Speed Up Recovery & Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis & More – Men & Women – 1 Pair – Medium
buy now $35.97 Your hands are as rough and tough as you are. They take the brunt of the load every day by continually moving, carrying, typing, lifting, and so on. What you need is a product as strong as you are, yet comfortable and mobile. Our copper fingerless compression gloves are the answer. At CopperJoint, we care about keeping you active. Whatever your demands may be, our fingerless compression gloves move with you. No more taking […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Cardiac Recovery Handbook: The Complete Guide to Life After Heart Attack or Heart Surgery, Second Edition
buy now $13.41 How long will I be in the hospital? Do I need to give up all my favorite foods? What are the side effects of that medication? Why do I feel so depressed? When can I have sex again? How can I prevent a second heart attack? Heart surgery or heart attack can be the most frightening experience of your life. Dr. Paul Kligfield, MD, one of the nation’s most respected cardiologists, answers all your […]Read more
Recommended Product: There Is a Cure for Diabetes, Revised Edition: The 21-Day+ Holistic Recovery Program
buy now $15.60 This new edition of There Is a Cure for Diabetes offers an innovative approach to the prevention and healing of what Dr. Gabriel Cousens calls chronic diabetes degenerative syndrome. A leading medical authority in the world of live-food nutrition, Dr. Cousens exposes the dangers of excess glucose and fructose as the key causes of this seemingly unstoppable epidemic that affects more than twenty-five million Americans and 347 million people worldwide. Cousens, whose Diabetes Recovery […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.