buy now $6.59 The Red Ribbon Pin represents so many great causes! The red ribbon is most commonly used for American Heart Disease Awareness Month, Stroke Awareness, AIDS and HIV awareness. Show solidarity, support, and awareness for HIV, AIDS and World AIDS Day with our complete line of red ribbon pins. The red ribbon pin is also commonly used for M.A.D.D., D.A.R.E., Substance and Drug Abuse, Heart Disease and DUI awareness among other causes. Our ribbon pin […]Read more
Tag Archives: red
Recommended Product: Calvas Wholesale Natural Red Wine Garnet Stone Round Beads for Jewelry Making DIY Crystal Bracelet Necklace 3/6/7mm Strand 15.5′ – (Color: A, Item Diameter: 4mm)
buy now $24.09 Garnet is the birthstone for January and the stone that celebrates the 2nd anniversary of marriage. The name “garnet” comes from the Latin word “Garanatus,” meaning “seedlike,” in reference to a pomegranate. This reference makes sense as small garnets look like the bright red seeds you find inside in a pomegranate. The garnet has been a popular gem throughout history. Garnets were found as beads in a necklace worn by a young […]Read more
Recommended Product: 50 Pack Heart Disease/Red Heart Awareness Ribbon Pins (50 Pins, Small Red Heart Pin)
buy now $52.99 These small red heart pins are silver trimmed red hearts with a tac back. Each sterling silver plated pin is approximately 5/8 inch by 5/8 inch and comes in a bag.50 Brand New Small Red Heart Shaped Lapel PinsApproximately 5/8 inch by 5/8 inchSilver trimmed red heart with a tac backPerfect for Heart Awareness Month!Share These Pins with Family, Friends or Colleagues CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. […]Read more
Recommended Product: How Strong We Are Tote Bag”The Darcey” in Red for Heart Disease Stroke AIDS (Assorted Colors)
buy now $14.99 Wear your Strength over your shoulder while advocating awareness for your cause with our roomy, zippered tote bag in red featuring the inspiring quote “We Don’t Know How Strong We Are Until Being Strong Is The Only Choice We Have” and our Signature awareness ribbon. A red ribbon represents heart disease, stroke, blood cancer, AIDS HIV, vasculitis, alcohol and drug abuse, and hemophilia.Official Fight Like a Girl BrandInspiring Quote “We Don’t Know How Strong […]Read more
In fact, this sort of stressful approach actually works against you! Finally, let’s talk about what The Red Wine Diet is NOT… It is not physically demanding, complicated, or expensive. It is NOT an excuse to stick with failed patterns, which caused your weight gain in the first place! The best part? The entire process…Read more
buy now $10.00 Red Ribbon PVC HIV/AIDS & Heart Disease Awareness Silicone Lapel Pin**Premium Quality Red Ribbon Pin*** Each 1″ pin is a bold red color, molded out of high quality PVC. Built for everyday use, make a subtle but strong statement for those affected by this disease.***Bulk Pack Option Available For Corporate Giveaways*** Sold individually or in larger quantities to accommodate your specific needs. Buy more to save more. 100% quality guarantee and if you’re not […]Read more
buy now $28.95 Explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact with this one-of-a-kind Thumball. Toss and catch the ball, look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies there. Thumball is a soft, 6″ stuffed ball pre-printed with 12 prompts and LOADS of interesting applications for meetings, training, and employee relations. This Thumball contains prompts that both address causes of stress and others that promote discussion and […]Read more
buy now $1.59 Feature: 100% brand new and high quality. Quantity:5PCS/Set Type:Acne Extractor Set Color: Silver Material: Stainless Steel Features: Edgebend Needle, Double Ended, Blackhead Remover Tool Length: 12cm/4.72″ (Approx.) Package Content: 5 Pcs Pimple Blemish Comedone Acne Extractor Remover Tool Set young s driver cross necklace gifts in cable clips quick dry nailer products picture frames a heads upholstery h desighn installation 18mm female 500 pieces m vynls 2mm male zap yellow stopper 911 x furniture […]Read more
Our product review for Smart Watch, ECG Heart Rate/Blood Pressure/Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker,Red
Reviews of Smart Watch, ECG Heart Rate/Blood Pressure/Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker,Red. Smart Watch, ECG Heart Rate/Blood Pressure/Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker, Red : Sports & Outdoors. Buy online at Heart Health website.Read more
Recommended Product: Coffee Essential Oil – Coffea arabica – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – Essential Oil from Flora Power by Red Pine, Inc. (120 mL – 4 oz)
buy now $65.00 Coffee Essential Oil Botanical Name: Coffea arabica L Plant Part: Seeds Extraction Method: Cold Pressed Origin: Brazil Color: Dark brown viscous liquid. Common Uses of Coffee Oil: Coffee Essential Oil has a multitude of possible uses. It can be burned as a room deodorizer and is considered to be an excellent anti-oxidant. It has also been used to combat depression, respiratory issues, stings, fevers, and general nausea. Consistency: Medium Note: Medium Strength of Aroma: […]Read more
buy now $7.47 This Heart Disease lapel pin is jewelry quality and perfect for awareness walks, fundraisers and events that support Heart Disease awareness. You can pin on your hat, travel bag or lapel, in support of a group or someone special that you want to honor. This pin is made of die struck from jewelers metal, plated in silver and polished to a shine. A red enamel color fill is applied by hand to one side of the ribbon. Each pin […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Perfect Effect Canvas Of Oil Painting ‘Titian – Portrait Of A Man In A Red Cap, C. 1510’ ,size: 10×11 Inch / 25×29 Cm ,this Replica Art DecorativePrints On Canvas Is Fit For Hallway Gallery Art And Home Gallery Art And Gifts
buy now $16.42 High Definition Giclee canvas printing artworkNot FramedPicture has 5cm extra white boder at each of the 4 sides.High Definition Giclee canvas printing artworkActual art print colors may be a slight different from the image in monitors.Wall art for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, office, bathroom, bar CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL […]Read more
Recommended Product: Type 2 Diabetes Bracelets Silicone Medical Alert Wristbands(5 pack) Blue, Green, Red, Black and Purple. Adult size.
buy now $9.99 Authorities agree that people who are diabetic should always wear a medical alert band in case of an emergency and the person is unable to communicate properly. Our 100% Silicone high quality bracelets are easily seen by medical emergency personnel and are Latex-Free, comfortable and easy to put on and take off. No difficult clasps to worry about. The 8 inch band is ideal for most adults.All 5 distinctively colored silicone bands are easily […]Read more
buy now $7.49 February is American Heart Month Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Women account for 47.1% of deaths related to heart disease. Wearing a red dress symbolizes that the fact that heart disease kills. The Red Dress Pin is a symbol to promote the awareness of American Heart Month and National Wear Red Day. This beautiful 1-1/8″ Glitter Enamel Pin, comes with a standard clutch back and is individually […]Read more
Recommended Product: MSD Premium Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Aluminum Backplate Bumper Snap Case red heart and heartbeat in vintage style IMAGE 30185710
buy now $9.95 This Aluminum Snap Case is Designed and Made for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This design allows full access to touch screen, side buttons, charging, headset ports, and camera. This case uses Premium Aluminum Design Back Plate case along with a durable hard shell case deliver instant protection.Specially Designed and Made in USA. Easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without removing the case.Not easily fade in color or shape change over time.Easy to […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.