He told me as soon as the wedding service was over that day we were heading back to the city. He was silent all day, and on top of that, my boss was ignoring me. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die that day because I knew I had to do something about…Read more
Tag Archives: Reduction
mother Of two Loses Over 70 LBs! Watch the video below to see how Amanda has lost over 70 lbs. using The Smoothie Diet * Amanda’s used everthing she learned to keep the weight coming off for several months. Your results may vary. Still Have Questions? I’ve got you covered! I need to lose more…Read more
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
buy now $16.29 Stress and pain are nearly unavoidable in our daily lives; they are part of the human condition. This stress can often leave us feeling irritable, tense, overwhelmed, and burned-out. The key to maintaining balance is responding to stress not with frustration and self-criticism, but with mindful, nonjudgmental awareness of our bodies and minds. Impossible? Actually, it’s easier than it seems. In just weeks, you can learn mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), a clinically proven program […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
buy now $20.46 The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook broke new ground when it was first published in 1980, detailing easy, step-by-step techniques for calming the body and mind in an increasingly overstimulated world. Now in its sixth edition, this workbook, highly regarded by therapists and their clients, remains the go-to source for stress reduction strategies that can be incorporated into even the busiest lives. This new edition is updated with powerful relaxation techniques based on the […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.