buy now The thoroughly updated Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®, offering fast answers to the most essential clinical endocrinology questions. A user-friendly Q&A format, replete with valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids, helps you to learn and study efficiently. It all adds up to a perfect concise board review or handy clinical endocrinology resource. Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for […]Read more
Tag Archives: Secrets
For women and men frustrated with excess fat that won’t come off with traditional diet and exercise plans…Below, I’ll Share 3 Ways “The World’s Oldest Exercise” Will Help You Finally Lose Your Unwanted Fat Forever I was 288 pounds, sick, depressed and hopeless I had a 53-inch waistline I couldn’t find clothes that fit me at…Read more
This was the morning I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. I was terrified. I felt like I would suffocate. Chills rushed up and down my spine. The doctor put both his hands on my shoulders, trying to calm me down, but there it was, the picture of my brain, right there on the wall,…Read more
Tongue problems can be very discouraging because of the way they come and go. Just when you think they might be clearing up, Bam! they’re back again. How I Discovered the Secret of a Healthy Tongue I am a lot like you, I once suffered from Geographic Tongue and even worse. I hope you won’t…Read more
Let me ask you some questions… –> Are you sick and tired of trying EVERYTHING OUT but still can’t lose those fats? –> Are you frustrated with your own self image when you look at the mirror thinking”Who’s that Slob?!”? –> Are you doing feeling low-esteemed, rather hide in a corner so that nobody sees…Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetes: 2017 The Secrets About Diabetes that You Never Knew (Diabetes Diet,Reverse Type 2, Diabetes Insulin Resistance, Diabetes Cure, Lower Blood Sugar to Normal)
buy now This book is focused on providing valuable guidance to the patients suffering from diabetes. It provides information about why exactly does diabetes occur and what can make you more prone to develop its complications. The book also discusses the different types of diabetes and the differences between them. It will also help you clear the myths and misconceptions about diabetes and give a better clarity about how can you manage it with the help of […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Doctor’s Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart
buy now $19.08 Over 900,000 Americans a year are dying of heart disease – and the numbers are rising. Our current diet and exercise strategies have failed to find a solution. According to Al Sears, M. D., it’s time to abandon the Modern Gospel of low-fat food and long-duration exercise as a path to heart health. We need the very opposite: heart disease continues to be America’s biggest killer – and obesity has reached epidemic proportions – […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.