Have You Also Said Any Of These Things To Yourself? “I am sick of dieting and the scale just won’t budge” “I hate to exercise, I never see results anyway””I miss my fun outfits and I’m sick of tugging on my clothes” “I am sick and tired of being fat””I’m too tired to go out…Read more
Tag Archives: Start
Recommended Product: Prayer | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Heart Disease | 2 Amazing Books Included to Pray for Fitness & Disease: Start With Self Talk, Make Every … And Change Your Life Forever (Volume 66)
buy now $19.99 Audio Version is Now Available with Audible! Exclusive Offer — Today Includes 2 Amazing Bonus Books: The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Fitness & The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Disease You will not achieve fulfillment and happiness until you allow God to be the architect of your reality. Imagine that with a few moments each day, you could begin the powerful transformation toward complete control of your own life and well being through […]Read more
Recommended Product: How To Stop Worrying and Start Living: What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business
buy now Stress is a lot like love – hard to define, but you know it when you feel it… This book will explore the nature of stress and how it infiltrates every level of your life, including the physical, emotional, cognitive, relational and even spiritual. You’ll find ways to nurture resilience, rationality and relaxation in your everyday life, and learn how to loosen the grip of worry and anxiety. Through techniques that get to the heart […]Read more
Recommended Product: How to Heal a Broken Heart. And Stop the Pain: Stop Hurting and Start Living. Don’t Let Your Broken Heart Stop You From Being Happy. Restore Your Heart ! Learn to Love Again.
buy now $8.99 How to Heal a Broken Heart. And Stop the Pain This is a book about dealing with a break up. At some point in one’s life they will go through the pain of a broken heart. While some people seem to move on from this quite quickly and easily, others have a more difficult time. This book was designed to help anyone that is currently struggling with a break up. Male or female, going […]Read more
buy now The book ‘How to stop worrying & start living’ suggest many ways to conquer worry and lead a wonderful life. The book mentions fundamental facts to know about worry and magic formula for solving worry-some situations. Psychologists & Doctors’ view: Worry can make even the most stolid person ill. Worry may cause nervous breakdown. Worry can even cause tooth decay Worry is one of the factors for High Blood Pressure. Worry makes you tense and […]Read more
Recommended Product: How To Stop Worrying and Start Living – What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business: Learn Stress Management and How To Overcome Relationship Jealousy, Social Anxiety and Stop Being Insecure
buy now Stress is a lot like love – hard to define, but you know it when you feel it. >>> 16 ADDITIONAL BOOKS INCLUDED IN THIS BOOK! LIMITED TIME OFFER!Read more
buy now $7.19 This book can change your life!Through Dale Carnegie’s six-million-copy bestseller recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry habit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today. In our fast-paced world—formulas that will last a lifetime! Discover how to: Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately Reduce financial worries Avoid fatigue—and keep looking you Add one hour a day to your waking life Find […]Read more
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.
- Everything you need to know about coming off statinsStatins are a type of medication that doctors prescribe to lower levels of 'bad' cholesterol and reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Learn how and why people stop taking statins here.