buy now The How to Start a Diabetic Supply Company Guide will provide you with all of the necessary steps and information that you need in order to launch your business. You will learn how to how to raise capital, manage startup, how to establish a location, how to market your Diabetic Supply Company, and how to maintain your day to day operations. Additionally, you will receive a complete MS Word/MS Excel business plan that you can […]Read more
Tag Archives: Start
Recommended Product: Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting (The Peaceful Parent Series)
buy now $13.11 A groundbreaking guide to raising responsible, capable, happy kids Based on the latest research on brain development and extensive clinical experience with parents, Dr. Laura Markham’s approach is as simple as it is effective. Her message: Fostering emotional connection with your child creates real and lasting change. When you have that vital connection, you don’t need to threaten, nag, plead, bribe—or even punish. This remarkable guide will help parents better understand their own emotions—and […]Read more
Have You Also Said Any Of These Things To Yourself? “I am sick of dieting and the scale just won’t budge” “I hate to exercise, I never see results anyway””I miss my fun outfits and I’m sick of tugging on my clothes” “I am sick and tired of being fat””I’m too tired to go out…Read more
Recommended Product: Prayer | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Heart Disease | 2 Amazing Books Included to Pray for Fitness & Disease: Start With Self Talk, Make Every … And Change Your Life Forever (Volume 66)
buy now $19.99 Audio Version is Now Available with Audible! Exclusive Offer — Today Includes 2 Amazing Bonus Books: The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Fitness & The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Disease You will not achieve fulfillment and happiness until you allow God to be the architect of your reality. Imagine that with a few moments each day, you could begin the powerful transformation toward complete control of your own life and well being through […]Read more
Recommended Product: How To Stop Worrying and Start Living: What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business
buy now Stress is a lot like love – hard to define, but you know it when you feel it… This book will explore the nature of stress and how it infiltrates every level of your life, including the physical, emotional, cognitive, relational and even spiritual. You’ll find ways to nurture resilience, rationality and relaxation in your everyday life, and learn how to loosen the grip of worry and anxiety. Through techniques that get to the heart […]Read more
Recommended Product: How to Heal a Broken Heart. And Stop the Pain: Stop Hurting and Start Living. Don’t Let Your Broken Heart Stop You From Being Happy. Restore Your Heart ! Learn to Love Again.
buy now $8.99 How to Heal a Broken Heart. And Stop the Pain This is a book about dealing with a break up. At some point in one’s life they will go through the pain of a broken heart. While some people seem to move on from this quite quickly and easily, others have a more difficult time. This book was designed to help anyone that is currently struggling with a break up. Male or female, going […]Read more
buy now The book ‘How to stop worrying & start living’ suggest many ways to conquer worry and lead a wonderful life. The book mentions fundamental facts to know about worry and magic formula for solving worry-some situations. Psychologists & Doctors’ view: Worry can make even the most stolid person ill. Worry may cause nervous breakdown. Worry can even cause tooth decay Worry is one of the factors for High Blood Pressure. Worry makes you tense and […]Read more
Recommended Product: How To Stop Worrying and Start Living – What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business: Learn Stress Management and How To Overcome Relationship Jealousy, Social Anxiety and Stop Being Insecure
buy now Stress is a lot like love – hard to define, but you know it when you feel it. >>> 16 ADDITIONAL BOOKS INCLUDED IN THIS BOOK! LIMITED TIME OFFER!Read more
buy now $7.19 This book can change your life!Through Dale Carnegie’s six-million-copy bestseller recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry habit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today. In our fast-paced world—formulas that will last a lifetime! Discover how to: Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately Reduce financial worries Avoid fatigue—and keep looking you Add one hour a day to your waking life Find […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.