buy now The How to Start a Diabetic Supply Company Guide will provide you with all of the necessary steps and information that you need in order to launch your business. You will learn how to how to raise capital, manage startup, how to establish a location, how to market your Diabetic Supply Company, and how to maintain your day to day operations. Additionally, you will receive a complete MS Word/MS Excel business plan that you can […]Read more
Tag Archives: Supply
buy now $19.95 This uniquely designed diabetic travel case has a zipper opening with an exterior Velcro pocket which can hold alcohol swabs, Kleenex, and other small items. The interior is equipped with elastic bands for holding a glucose meter, test strip drum, and lancet. Along with the durable elastic bands, there is a zipper pocket and two smaller pockets which can hold insulin vials, syringes, and test strips. And of course, no diabetic supply wallet would […]Read more
buy now $5.99 This is a lips shape mold. Finished item is 1.75″ by 1″. This is a handmade mold. I use FDA approved, food safe platinum cure silicone. The silicone is placed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles, but a few random bubbles, that won’t affect the mold, is not unusual. The mold is transparent with just a tinge of color. The transparency allows you to see the item before de-molding. Mold colors may vary. […]Read more
Recommended Product: NutraCura Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine – Joint Pain Relief – Reduce Chronic Inflammation – Improve Memory – 15x Strength – 90 x 750 milligram Capsules – 3 Months Supply – Made in the USA
buy now $40.95 Here’s what those taking Tumeric Curcumin with Bioperine have to say: Inflammation around my hips knees and back have been significantly reduced, in turn improving my range of motion I take it with NutraCura Omega 3 and have never felt better It is easing the inflammation and pain associated with arthritis in my feet It is no longer taking me 1-2 hours to get loosened up in the morning and I am actually sleeping […]Read more
- Having a dog may boost survival after a heart attack or strokeTwo new studies show that owning a dog significantly reduces people's risk of death following a heart attack or stroke, as well as death from any cause.
- Drug that targets body clock may prevent heart attack damageNew research in mice shows that an innovative method targeting body clock mechanisms could promote better repair of the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements may lower heart attack riskAn updated, pooled analysis of trial data links daily omega-3 fish oil supplements to lower risk of heart attack and death from cardiovascular disease.
- Sleep duration predicts death risk in diabetes and hypertensionAn analysis of data from 1,654 people suggests that sleep duration may help predict early death risk in people with type 2 diabetes or hypertension.
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.