buy now The New York Times best-selling book exploring the counterproductive reactions white people have when their assumptions about race are challenged, and how these reactions maintain racial inequality. In this “vital, necessary, and beautiful book” (Michael Eric Dyson), antiracist educator Robin DiAngelo deftly illuminates the phenomenon of white fragility and “allows us to understand racism as a practice not restricted to ‘bad people’ (Claudia Rankine). Referring to the defensive moves that white people make when challenged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Talk
Recommended Product: Prayer | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Heart Disease | 2 Amazing Books Included to Pray for Fitness & Disease: Start With Self Talk, Make Every … And Change Your Life Forever (Volume 66)
buy now $19.99 Audio Version is Now Available with Audible! Exclusive Offer — Today Includes 2 Amazing Bonus Books: The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Fitness & The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Disease You will not achieve fulfillment and happiness until you allow God to be the architect of your reality. Imagine that with a few moments each day, you could begin the powerful transformation toward complete control of your own life and well being through […]Read more
Recommended Product: Donald Trump Toilet Roll Talker – Makes Regular Toilet Paper Talk with Trump’s REAL VOICE – 8 Hilarious Sayings -Fun Gag Gift for Hillary & Trump Fans – Bathroom Joke Gift – Funny Gift for any Holiday
buy now $14.95 Make Your Bathroom A Blast For Friends And Family! Don’t Just Sit There…. LAUGH! Whether you love or hate Donald Trump, this easy to use toilet roll talker™ will have your friends and family in stitches! – Just insert your Donald Trump Toilet Roll Talker™ into any roll of toilet paper and wait for the SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER! – Imagine the fun you can have with your loved ones when they pull on the […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.