buy now $12.95 If you have coronary heart disease, this book could save your life. Coronary heart disease (CHD) takes the lives of 2,000 Americans every day. But you don’t have to be one of them. If you’ve been diagnosed with CHD or suffered a heart attack, you can still live a long, heart-healthy life. Be Heart Smart shows you how. In this definitive guide to CHD, cardiologist Waqar Khan, MD, MPH, answers your questions and gives […]Read more
Tag Archives: Understand
Recommended Product: Diabetes Diet: 7 Day Well-Balanced Diabetes Diet Meal Plan At 1600 Calorie Level-Choose Healthy Foods And Understand How Different Foods And The … Type 2, Diabetes Low Carb, Diabetic Recipes)
buy now $8.99 7 Day Well-Balanced Diabetes Diet Meal Plan At 1600 Calorie Level Love food, but want to lose weight? Good news! You can eat yummy food that’s low in calories, but leaves you feeling satisfied with this 7-day meal plan to help you lose weight. There may be a lot of people who suffer from this disease but it is good to know that diabetic people can still lead a normal life provided they get […]Read more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.