buy now $8.08 Now Foods : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.Vitamin k-2 100mcg 100 vcaps by now foodsNOWSUPPVitamin-Vitamins- 100VCAPSNow foods product upc : 733739009906 CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE […]Read more
Tag Archives: Vitamin
Recommended Product: Vitamin B15 – Pangamic Acid: A Supressed Power Medicament?: Cancer Cure – Body Detox – Help for Nerve Pain and Heart Disease?
buy now A Suppressed Power Medicament: Cancer CureBody DetoxificationHelp For Nerve Pain and Heart Disease Vitamin B15 – known to some as pangamic acid and to others as DMG, depending on where you are. It is also one of the most controversial vitamins of the vitamin B group and isn’t recognized as a vitamin or even legal in some countries. Read NOW to find out more. With its many benefits, such as: the ability to relieve discomfort […]Read more
Recommended Product: SuperNutrition Chewable Multivitamin for Men 50+, Zero Sugar, Gummy Alternative, Once Daily Vitamin, SimplyOne, 90 Count
buy now $35.52 This Is The One! Introducing The First High Potency Chewable Multivitamins! SimplyOne For Men, Women and Children. SimplyOne, It Just Takes OneThe Only True One-Per-Day Chewable Multivitamin (Compare this to the 3 and 4-per day gummys on your shelf) and the Only Chewable With 0 Sugar (Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and Monk Fruit (Lo Han)A Delicious Mixed Berry Chewable with Blueberry Fruit PowderComplete Multivitamins to support heart and bone health, immune strength and natural […]Read more
buy now $9.99 Features dl-Alpha Vitamin E, a synthetic form of Vitamin E ** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Promotes heart and circulatory health**Contributes to healthy skin and immune function**Rapid release liquid softgels are easy to swallowOne a day formulaNo Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, […]Read more
buy now $69.99 Maximize Your Skin’s Natural Beauty and Banish Wrinkles A day in the sun is fun and relaxing, but it can leave you with fine lines and damaged skin. These imperfections not only age your appearance, but they take a toll on your confidence. And while some people believe this is an inevitable part of growing older, it doesn’t have to be. Don’t go through life hating your skin; repair it with Vitamin C Serum […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Vitamin Cure for Heart Disease: How to Prevent and Treat Heart Disease Using Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation
buy now $14.95 How to Prevent and Treat Heart Disease Using Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation. .Used Book in Good Condition CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Clickbank Affiliate ScriptsRead more
- Causes of high blood pressure and a low pulseHigh blood pressure with a low pulse has causes that include problems with heart circulation and some medicines. Treatment will depend on the reasons for this rare condition. Learn more here.
- What ways are there to measure body fat?There are various ways to measure the percentage of body fat, and some are more high tech than others. In this article, we describe the range of methods, include those that a person can try at home.
- Daytime napping 1–2 times a week may benefit heart healthNew research finds that napping during the day once or twice a week is associated with a much lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
- What do code blue and other hospital codes mean?Code blue alerts hospital staff to a patient emergency, such as cardiac arrest or a breathing problem. Learn more about code blue and other hospital codes in this article.
- What are the best breakfasts for losing weight?We explore the best foods to eat at breakfast for people trying to lose weight. We also discuss healthful breakfast options for vegans and vegetarians.
- Vegetarian heart health: Study identifies benefits and risksA new study concludes that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of ischemic heart disease. It also finds a small but surprising increased risk of stroke.
- Causes and treatments for a burning chestThere are many causes of a burning feeling in the chest, including heartburn, injuries, panic attacks, and heart problems. Learn more about the causes and treatments here.
- Is dairy good or bad for your health?Expert opinions are divided as to whether dairy is good or bad for a person’s health. Many dairy products contain vital nutrients, but consuming too much could lead to health risks. Learn more here.
- Differences in gut bacteria may predispose to heart attacksA small study has found that people with acute coronary syndrome have distinct populations of gut bacteria, suggesting these may influence heart attacks.
- Heart attack risk higher in those who sleep too little or too muchA new study of nearly half a million people over 7 years found that those who slept 6–9 hours per night had the lowest risk of a first heart attack.