buy now $3.00 This 1 inch Button Style Zipper Pull with removable metal lanyard hook makes a great gift for yourself or someone you know. ~ This artwork can also be featured on some or all of the following products offered by Creative Clam ~ Coffee Mugs | License Plates | Patches | Ornaments | Earrings | Key Chains | Fridge Magnets | Bottle Openers | Buttons | Pocket Mirrors | Dog Tags | Shoe Tags | […]Read more
Tag Archives: White
Recommended Product: Molandra Products #Diabetes – White Hashtag 20oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Carabiner
buy now $21.99 When you are feeling saucy and you need something to say it without saying it, grab this water bottle and fill it with your favorite liquid. It should be alcohol but if that is not your fancy, do as you please.✅ YOUR NEW FAVORITE WATER BOTTLE – Let me introduce you to your new favorite water bottle. Meet White 20oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Carabiner. So good you’ll want to pour your favorite […]Read more
Recommended Product: 6 Pairs of Compression Socks for Men and Women for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Travel, Flight, Pregnancy & Maternity Large/X-Large White
buy now $17.99 Who Need Compression Socks? Perfect Socks for Nurses, Doctors, First Res-ponders and Working Professionals that Will Help Eliminate Tired Achy Leg Fatigue. Great for Pregnancy to Help Minimizes or Eliminates Swelling of the Feet. Suitable for People in Daily Life too. Where Need Compression Socks? Comfortable Travel Socks for Long Car or Airplane Travel.Compression socks are great for occupational or evening edema-leg discomfort due to long hours sitting or standing, perfect for flight and […]Read more
Recommended Product: Stress Definition Mug – I Love Sleeping It’s Like Death Without The Commitment Ideal Gift for Friend 11 oz White Ceramic by Jolia LLC Made in USA
buy now $17.95 Absolutely love your order or contact us and we’ll make it right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.High quality mug makes the perfect gift for everyone.Printed on only the highest quality mugs. The print will never fade no matter how many times it is washed.Packaged, and shipped from the USA.100% Dishwasher and Microwave safe.Shipped in a custom made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives perfect. GUARANTEED. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM […]Read more
Recommended Product: MediPEDS Men’s 8 Pack Diabetic Crew Socks with Non-Binding Top, White, Shoe Size: Men 9-12 / Women 10-13
buy now $18.84 MediPEDS focuses on keeping feet healthy. Our socks are engineered to address diabetes-related symptoms, leg fatigue, swelling, and dry skin. They are constructed with yarns and comfort features that help reduce foot irritation and pressure on the legs. As a national strategic partner of the American diabetes association, MediPEDS is committed to helping people who suffer from this disease.Coolmax keep feet dryNon-binding topCushion sole protects feetLycra spandex offers the ultimate fit and helps hug […]Read more
buy now $16.81 Fabric: 85% cotton, 15% polyester, 1/2% elastic. Tops easily stretch over ankles and bounce back into shape. loose fitting tops stretch over ankle for ease of dressing. Tops bounce back for a comfort fit without binding the leg. Allows for better blood circulation, so important for diabetics and people with circulatory problems or neuropathy. Note: for people with such severe edema that shoes are uncomfortable , buyer may find that the next size up […]Read more
- Study links insomnia genes to heart disease, stroke riskNew research using a genetic analysis called Mendelian randomization links insomnia genes to a greater risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Intense light may boost heart healthNew research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidenceApple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- Plant based diet may reduce cardiovascular death risk by 32%More plant based foods and fewer animal products may be the key to optimal heart health and lowering the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Do rising obesity levels explain cardiovascular mortality trends?Many countries worldwide are losing the progress they had made in lowering mortality rates related to cardiovascular events. Why is this happening?
- Is diet soda bad for you? Know the health risksMany people drink diet soda as a low or zero calorie alternative to regular soda. While it may seem like the better choice, diet soda still has health risks. Learn about them here.
- Stopping statins may increase cardiovascular riskNew research warns that stopping statin use later in life could significantly increase a person's risk of heart problems and vascular events.
- Both blood pressure numbers may predict heart diseaseA new large-scale study suggests that both components of a blood pressure reading may predict the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A guide to antioxidant foodsAntioxidants are in many healthful foods. Experts believe that they help the body fight harmful free radicals that can lead to various health conditions. Find out which 13 foods to eat to get plenty of antioxidants here.
- How an ancient mutation may predispose humans to heart diseaseIn a study in mice, scientists explain how the loss of a single gene millions of years ago may predispose us to coronary heart disease.